Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme (6685 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by clarkfiston: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2018
Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018-This is to announce to those who are really interested to work at Guaranty Trust Bank,i think is an opportunity to go through this article vividly. You are very lucky to be on this page and right here we are going to guild all interested applicant how to apply for Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018/2019. we are also happy to let you know that Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 has officially started. Always remember that, this page is created for those people that need information how to apply for Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018 also known as GTBank.

Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018.majority of Nigerian are very much interested to work in any reputable bank in the country and their number one choice of bank is Guaranty Trust Bank [GTBank], they go extra miles to make sure that they are being employed by this bank. In line with this quest of theirs , is our duty to make sure that we help them positively by getting them the necessary information that will make their quest more easy and achievable.

From what we have heard, a lot of people have been asking question like “When is Guaranty Trust Bank Recruiting for 2018, GT Bank Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018, Has GT Bank Started Recruitment for 2018, How to apply for Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2018, GT Bank Official Recruitment Portal 2018, GTBank recruitment 2018 closing date” etc.

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc popularly abbreviated as (GTB) is a Nigerian multinational financial institution, that offers Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Asset Management services, with its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos. Guaranty Trust Bank PLC (GTB) is a foremost financial institution in Nigerian with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. GT Bank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.

Guaranty Trust Bank is a top, reputable and respected Nigerian bank committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment. GTBank Nigeria is currently recruiting entry level staffs via their entry level training programme which is an exciting platform that launch your career and at the same time create a world-class training environment for you to excel.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Summary

Guaranty Trust Bank is a top bank that is sincerely committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
The entry level training programme at Guaranty Trust Bank [GTBank[ is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.

Application process

Our criteria for Entry level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:

Applicants must possess WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
You must have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
Applicants must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
Applicants must be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University

You will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:

Step 1: Computer-Based Assessment
If you are eligible for this job, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
The assessment help us determine if you possess the skill to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 2: Pre-Interview Documentation
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.

Step 3: Panel Interview
The stage three comprises of the process called competency-based panel interview. Here, candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires

Step 4: Final Interview
This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to competency-based questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and the passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.

Application Closing Date

Please note that the application date is not specified.

How to Apply
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by supergist1(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Today’s publication is base on the Gtbank recruitment 2018/2019 exercise. Do you wish to become an employee of one of the designated branches of the Gt bank in Nigeria?

Be sure to read this articles thoroughly well, as we try to give you the necessary and most essential guide and requirements interested applicants and candidates can use to land a job in any of the Gt bank branches across the country.

http://saharainfos.com.ng/2018/07/14/gtbank-recruitment-2018-2019-form-is-out-apply-now/
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by Andasmith1: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Unable to register this is fake application..
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by nanauju(f): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Andasmith1:
Unable to register this is fake application..

It has ended for the year na. Why try applying. Check the date op made his post
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by uwadiahercules: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by mzlohlar(f): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Hello, I've gone through the third stage and will be going for the fourth stage next week. Please, what kind of questions should I expect for the final interview? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by Greatbee: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by Slammmmmmmm(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2019
mzlohlar:
Hello, I've gone through the third stage and will be going for the fourth stage next week. Please, what kind of questions should I expect for the final interview? Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, please can you furnish me with all I need to know about the third stage; the competency based interview.. I'd appreciate if you can help me with the necessary information.
I wish you success in your final interview stage.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2018/2019 | Graduate Trainees Programme by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
mzlohlar:
Good evening
Please how was your final interview and questions ask
Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) / Freelancer Wanted For Immediate Offer. / Job Creation: FG's Project TMAX To Kick-Off In Edo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.