Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (37070 Views)

More Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya. Photos / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos / Stranded Nigerians Arrive The Country From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
What happened to commonsense?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by igwemesh(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Orolugbagbe Meshach known as "MESH" is an Ibadan Born Nigerian citizen ..Hails from Ilesha Osun state. 3rd born out of 6.. He is a computer science graduate from Landmark University with a wide level of Talent..

Mesh is an Drummer, a Talking drummer, a dancer, a professional Photographer, a cinematographer and also an artist.. He currently works for a new generation Bank as an IT technical support ..His music started right from the day he joined the choir and today he has grown well in music

"Shalewa" is his second Track after recording "stay with me " but never dropped it due to some challenges..

He is fast rising star ready to blow the country with his music..

download Below

http://afrobadoomedia.com.ng/2018/02/13/nigerian-banker-mesh-drops-new-jam-titled-shalewa-prod-cool-x/

http://oozenaija.com.ng/music-mesh-shalewa-download

https://www.reverbnation.com/mesh3/song/29212036-mesh-shalewa-prodby-coolx

https://soundcloud.com/orolugbagbe-meshach/mesh-shalewa-prod-by-coolx

https://my.notjustok.com/track/316083/mesh-shalewa-prodby--cool-x

Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by smileyoo: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
why taking her from libyan war zone to benue war zone. pls if you really want to help her, keep her away from any war zone, for a quick recovery.
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by Natureinspred: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
jesus!!!! Alice. she was my senior back then in secondary school at fgc vandeikya ooo
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by Natureinspred: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
this lady was my senior in secondary school then. hmmm
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
after 3weeks traveling by sea are we sure this one nah Libya returnee or just faking... meanwhile have they told her about the event of the day in Benue they should tell her before she make a horrible mistake and return to his village
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by KingSango(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The executive Secretary, State Emergency Management Agency, SEMA, Mr. Emmanuel Shior yesterday received Miss Alice Adah, a Benue deportee from Lybia at the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, zonal office Portharcout, River state.

Mr. Shior stated that he got a call from NEMA zonal office Port-Harcourt that there was a Benue indigene among the returnees from Lybia, and without delay he swung into action and traveled to Portharcourt where he received her from the management of NEMA zonal office Portharcout to bring her back to Makurdi, Benue State capital.

SEMA boss said Miss Alice Adah would be handed over to her people after the rehabilitation unit of the agency finish a rehabilitation work on her.

Narrating her experience, Miss Alice Adah who hailed from Olaidu town of Okpokwu local government area of Benue state but said she grew up and lived in Abuja said she was deceived by her friend who told her there was a lot of money making opportunities in Lybia. But when she finally got there after spending three (3) weeks traveling on the sea, she found herself in the hands of agent who leased her out for a business of house keeping for a period of one year seven months without her getting anything at the end.

Miss Alice who said she would never forget her ordeal in the hands of Libyan police who could arrest and detain any Nigerian seen on the streets of Lybia, advised other girls not to toe her path, adding that she was grateful to God almighty for bringing her home alive, saying most of her friends who embarked on the journey together with her could not return to Nigeria alive.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/sema-boss-received-a-benue-deportee-from-lybia.html

Thank Obama for this sodomite attack upon humanity occurring in Libya.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by sexdoll: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin

As if to say you never knew you were going to become a professional prostitute for obodo oyibo.
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jpmacleo:
If na man they depot, this mofos will turn their ugly face the other way. Rehab ko rehab in.they wan finish what Libyans rmain. Mchew
Na dat women scarce for Nigeria? Dirty mind.
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by symbianDON(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
this girl can lie for africa grin 3weeks at sea going to italy libya?? na so
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by earthcrust: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
If d trip was successful no body would have known how u left Nigeria. Pls spare me that crab
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by Nkp076: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
thank God you had returned successfully, and also learned your lesson.
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
May the God that saved you from Libya, protect and shield you from the hands of the Fulani herdsmen in Benue, your home state. Amen.

I'm pretty sure most of the armed 'fulani' herdsmen are just paid mercenaries posing as Fulani to further widen the breach between the north and south, but okay.

It never fails to amuse that cattle rearers can get their hands on sophisticated expensive guns and equipment, yet, local farmers can't do the same to defend themselves. Where are the so called herdsmen getting their weapons from? Is an organization funding them? Food for thought.
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
SURElee:
Na only housekeeping services you do, thank God th no turn you to sex slave for libya. Welcome back to Naija.
do you expect her to say that one as a lady? but we know water has passed through the tunnel
Re: "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos by IME1: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
It is well

That is not a friend

We often misuse that word friend
It's a deep relationship.
Anything else is acquaintance

I hope others learn from this

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) / Heavy Rainfall In Ilorin Leaves Buildings, Cars Damaged / FG Warns Public Against Using Lagos Airport Road Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.