Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,497 members, 7,958,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Have No Social Media Accounts. What Do You Assume About Me? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have No Social Media Accounts. What Do You Assume About Me? (379 Views)

Why Do People At Work Always Assume A Lady Who Sets Boundaries Is Not Humble / Newly Recruited NNPC Graduate Trainees Assume Duty On Monday / Structural Engineering : Why Do We Assume Continuous Beams As Pinned Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Social Media Accounts. What Do You Assume About Me? by careernaija: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is serious.
It means you are not digitally inclined.
You are not social if you don’t have an online presence.
You will also be missing out on a lot of job opportunities as most job recruiters now turn to social media to recruit or hire talent.
So please, you have to be on social media, most especially linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
If you are a still naive about how to, go for a digital skills training, hire a pro to rewrite your cv and get you an online profile.
visit Latest Jobs, Top Jobs in Nigeria today - Job Vacancies | Current Recruitment in Nigeria | Jobs in Nigeria or CV Writing Services in Nigeria or LinkdeIn Profile Writing Services in Nigeria, you can even attend the upcoming Basic Employability Skills Training - Career .
Ignorance is no defense, you have been informed, and please you need to act fast.
Wishing you all the best.
Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Free Professional Training For Employment / New Idea On A Building Construction Online Community. / Matter Of Urgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.