Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Have Issues Registering A Business Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Issues Registering A Business Name (998 Views)

Registering A Business Cac Lagos / Does Registering A Business Name Requires Article Of Association / Protecting Your Brand: Registering a Trademark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Issues Registering A Business Name by Donald3d(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hi, folks
I did the first stage of the name search with #500 online and the name was turned down, I didi a public search before choosing that name, so I made sure there were no similar names anywhere , and the application was disapproved
The reason was simply
DIGI-CONCEPT 2074425 . please qualify 2nd
option

Mind you the only similarity in the name I chose and this one is just "digi" , the other part is totally different , not even close in meaning or anything like that , what does please qualify 2nd option mean ?

Thanks in advance guys .
Re: I Have Issues Registering A Business Name by Blakjewelry(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
You never see anything try and register first, that their platform is one big mess and don't be surprise if they design poo for a billion naira. I registered and I tried to login and getting error, contact them they were telling what I don't know.
Re: I Have Issues Registering A Business Name by Donald3d(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
You never see anything try and register first, that their platform is one big mess and don't be surprise if they design poo for a billion naira. I registered and I tried to login and getting error, contact them they were telling what I don't know.
Thanks
Re: I Have Issues Registering A Business Name by Donald3d(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Anyone else please ?
Re: I Have Issues Registering A Business Name by 4kings: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Donald3d:
Hi, folks
I did the first stage of the name search with #500 online and the name was turned down, I didi a public search before choosing that name, so I made sure there were no similar names anywhere , and the application was disapproved
The reason was simply

Mind you the only similarity in the name I chose and this one is just "digi" , the other part is totally different , not even close in meaning or anything like that , what does please qualify 2nd option mean ?

Thanks in advance guys .
Were you able to resolve this?
Re: I Have Issues Registering A Business Name by Donald3d(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
4kings:

Were you able to resolve this?
No sir, I have dumped it for now, it was slowing me down .I would get back to it soon

(1) (Reply)

50 Blogging Tools To Make Your Blog An Authority In Your Choosen Niche / Check Me Out on Fiverr! / Get Swift Cash Loan Before Your Payday - Salary Earners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.