Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) (57972 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by LifeDrama: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Zynell Zuh, Zylofon signed Actress is regarded as one of the most popular slay queens on social media. She never fails to impress when she spotted on the red carpet of any event she attends. She is equally one of the most beautiful actresses in Ghana.
Well, On Wednesday 14th February 2018 which was Valentine’s day, Zynell Zuh was one the most desirable and super sexy Ghanian females you could find on the internet.

The Zylofon actress gave her fans a taste of how she was obviously preparing herself to enjoy the Valentines day with her mysterious lover.

Wearing a sexy red lingerie, Zynell Zuh released hot photos she took in a bath tube. She has a gorgeous body by standards.

Check Out The Photos Below

More Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/16/zynell-zuh-goes-half-nude-on-social-media-to-celebrate-vals-day/

9 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
shocked

I wanted to bash her but, taking a glance at those lacy red undies made me to rethink. And she's bald shaved kiss #MyFetish

Mehn! I don't know why orange remains my favorite fruit kiss wink

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nobody should come here and condemn her o because we all know and can attest that the best moment of life is spent uncladded!

11 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin ehen na this kind people we dey like see for pinshure no be simi wey be like alien angry

33 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by LifeDrama: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala dominique

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
When sum1 took a pix inside her house did she send u to spread the pix?
You cant spread the good news ( the word of God), but you can spread the nude.
Rubbish!!!

10 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nedfed:
You can spread the good news ( the world of God), but you can spread the nude.
Rubbish!!!

See this one o, so how the pic take reash internet if na for house she take am? And how many 'world' of God you don spread?

Abobby comon goan siddown one place. angry

20 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nedfed:
You can spread the good news ( the world of God), but you can spread the nude.
Rubbish!!!
Guess u have an eye cataract for you not to read the headline?

Na una type(over-religious) dey abuse and intimidate innocent Vaseline and Soap always angry

11 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
kiss Nice. She ticks all the dots wink

4 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Na una type(over-religious) dey abuse and intimidate innocent Vaseline and Soap always angry
Mumu boy
Yes ur popman suffering from cataract and ur mum diabetes.
Iidiot does she tell u to bring it here on Nairaland
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanseMacabre:

See this one o, so how the pic take reash internet if na for house she take am? And how many 'world' of God you don spread?

Abobby comon goan siddown one place. angry
All you need is this

2 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nedfed:

Mumu boy
Yes ur popman suffering from cataract and ur mum diabetes.
Iidiot does she tell u to bring it here on Nairaland
Please and PLEASES, next time try to accord your father some respect online for not giving you home training cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
old woman tongue

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Please and PLEASES, next time try to accord your father some respect online for not giving you home training cool
I mean ur fada again!
U know why?
Omo ale loma ko kodo ba iya eee
That's who u're
So am sending u back home

3 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nedfed:

I mean ur fada again!
U know why?
Omo ale loma ko kodo ba iya eee
That's who u're
So am sending u back home
God will see your father through..... AMEN!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

HI bro
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
God will see your father through..... AMEN!!
Laughing in china
Oduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tongue
Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Annibel(f): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
beautiful pikin
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

HI bro
What's up man
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
What's up man
I dey bro..
Please can I send you a mail
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
This Aunty should know that this kind of nonsense is for girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I wanted to bash her but, taking a glance at those lacy red undies made me to rethink. #MyFetish

Mehn! I don't know why orange remains my favorite fruit kiss wink
....no be only you bruh

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sabiboii17:
....no be only you bruh
Kai! Beta thing fall on you wink

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
lefulefu how you see this babe cool
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
HeWrites:

I dey bro..

Please can I send you a mail
OK bro
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
OK bro
Please check
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wow!!! See quality meal!!! The meal looks so good that it has two "fully grown" men fighting up there!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by felnino(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
First daughter of Zedeccus Zul Zorander, man fit to die on top your body. Oya come here.....

3 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Newpride(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chai see the finest meat... na this kain meat I dey like to chop raw unlike NL babes wey don worwor finish ... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by deafeyez: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lovely look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Pretty Mike Dressed Like Eyo To Award Night / Psquare Share Beautiful Pics With Their Wives After Dad's Burial / Wembly: Burna Boy Becomes First African Artiste To It Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.