Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Coconut Oil & Your Hair - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coconut Oil & Your Hair (348 Views)

Coconut Oil / Buy 100% Pure Coconut Oil / How To Start Coconut Oil Production Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil & Your Hair by agaluck: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
It is amazing to know that some people here in Nigeria do not know what coconut oil is let alone its uses. Well, I do not blame them because it could be as a result of their background.
Coconut oil is the oil extracted from the meat of coconut.
Now I want to start giving you the uses of coconut oil. For now I will give you its four uses in hair treatment. They are as follows;
1. Rub it thoroughly into the scalp daily to stimulate the growth of your hair.
2. Use it also in your homemade shampoo bars.
3. A tiny dab rubbed on your hands and then through hair makes a great antifreeze treatment.
4. As an incredibly intensive natural conditioner, rub into dry hair, put a shower cap on and leave for several hours before washing out with several rounds of shampoo. Check your result.
You can contact me for your order on both raw(colourless) and heated(coloured) coconut oil that gives the result you need. Also for more info and details contact me on 08038679390.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Heard Of Pep Project / Free Workspace And Internet To Accelerate Your Businesses / Join And Advertise Your Business , Goods And Services On Our Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.