Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Please Dont Work In Inec If U Are Sane - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Dont Work In Inec If U Are Sane (839 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Questions To Expect In INEC Aptitude Test(15-12-12) / Is Nysc Compulsory In Inec Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Dont Work In Inec If U Are Sane by Emilo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2010
I wonder why a sane individual would choose to work in inec, i left inec last year, that period happened to be the happiest period in my life, i will list six reasons not to work in inec;

1) You are going to be brain drained and idle for the major part of your working life.
2) If u are going in as a graduate the highest u would earn is 45k.
3) U are going to experience the worst form of office politics know to man.
4) your salary would be paid from the 10th- 14th of the next month.
5) No form of insurance, additional benefits etc.
6) You would only be useful once in 4 months, and that when staff begin to come to office hoping to get something from the election, u definitely would get sometin but that would be on the discretion of your E.O (Electoral Officer).

Inec is advisable for lazy women who either have other buisness or just hopeless with life, for a guy i guess u must be in say grade level 12 and above or else u are a looser.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Qualified ,have You Got Working Experience,have U Got Good Communicatio / Factory Worker / Account Officer And Office Assistance Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.