Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking (36030 Views)

Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by LightWaves: 1:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba shared these seemingly-perfect photos of himself and Ambassador Aminu Danladi at the Nigerian Consulate in New York today, but people noticed something funny in the photos.

Read people's reaction to find what is wrong with the photos below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/check-out-cute-photos-of-actor-williams-uchemba-amb-aminu-danladi-but-nigerians-noticed-something-else.html

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by LightWaves: 2:01am On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by TheHonourable: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2018
I don't like what I hate

12 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by SIMPLYkush: 3:56am On Feb 17, 2018
The senators brain has been used to fry akamu.... no wonder he thinks like a fool, common shoe he can't buy

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nova01(m): 4:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Over $200k in wristwatches between those aboki

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by joeaz58(m): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2018
naiija which way!!!
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by thesicilian: 4:33am On Feb 17, 2018
If they steal your money now in order to "look good", y'all will still be complaining.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Those are nice shoes. They just happen not to have been polished for a while

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by sirusX(m): 5:45am On Feb 17, 2018
thesicilian:
If they steal your money now in order to "look good", y'all will still be complaining.
GBAM!!

Wait ooo....shey na only aboki dey represent Nigeria?? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Kobicove(m): 6:05am On Feb 17, 2018
The shoes just need to be polished that's all
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Partnerbiz(f): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2018
so na only shoe una see?
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by thesicilian: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2018
sirusX:

GBAM!!

Wait ooo....shey na only aboki dey represent Nigeria?? shocked
Lol. Not only abókis. But you can be sure that the abókis will get the juicy areas.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Bolustical: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Those complaining about the shoe for its simple nature will be the first to to cry foul if he had worn something costly. They'd be the first to check the price out on Alibaba, Amazon, Jumia and other online retail outlets.

I bothered to check the name of who started this shoe rubbish and I wasn't disappointed.

It's the regular haters.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Bolustical: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2018
I think the FG needs to sponsor Social Scientists especially Sociologists and Psychologists who will make rigorous inquiries about the relationship between Igb*s and hatred, jealously and inferiority complex.

We're talking about good governance, they brought up the inane issue of shoe.

It still baffles me how people could be this collectively piggish and idiotic.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2018
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by free2ryhme: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2018
LightWaves:
Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba shared these seemingly-perfect photos of himself and Ambassador Aminu Danladi at the Nigerian Consulate in New York today, but people noticed something funny in the photos.

Read people's reaction to find what is wrong with the photos below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/check-out-cute-photos-of-actor-williams-uchemba-amb-aminu-danladi-but-nigerians-noticed-something-else.html

nobody is talking

they are quarreling

1 Like

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by sheyizy1: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerians and our problem,if he wears an expensive shoe you will shout now his wearing a low cost shoe we still insulting him....you can't satisfy everyone...JUST BE YOURSELF

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Olukokosir(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2018
D 2nd comment jst weak me

"Representing a whole country wt dat kind of shoe"

Hey gawd

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by 007author(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Nothing is wrong the shoes

1 Like

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by imstrong1: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2018
He represents the federal government with that shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by femo86(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2018
No be by shoe ooo.....

make una siddon dey look aboki shoe, while millions of cash dey account

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Jeromejnr(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2018
sheyizy1:
Nigerians and our problem,if he wears an expensive shoe you will shout now his wearing a low cost shoe we still insulting him....you can't satisfy everyone...JUST BE YOURSELF

Shithole country
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2018
I blame Lord Lugard
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Anijay1212(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2018
angryWe Nigerians too like complain.
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Olukokosir(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2018
007author:
Nothing is wrong the shoes

RIP English

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
All I'm seeing is Williams looking as fresh as peak milk on hollandia strawberry custard.

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Suko110(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Nonsense trend, for trying to look simple. The person who started the trend should be flogged

1 Like

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by 007author(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Olukokosir:

RIP English

grin cheesy grin I was in a hurry to type

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by martineverest(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
I think Nigerian youths,especially the social media chapter have a huge problem.

if he was wearing expensive Gucci shoes the same set of ppl wud have rained insults on him.....I think they are ones encouraging our celebs to live fake lifestyle...the danladi of a man is obviously rucher tgan d celebrity, but chose simplicity, yet idiots are complaining

10 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by OboOlora(f): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Nova01:
Over $200k in wristwatches between those aboki
Correct! Leave them to be fighting over shoes when they are rocking Rolex and R.Mille

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Anijay1212(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2018
kennygee:
All I'm seeing is Williams looking as fresh as peak milk on hollandia strawberry custard.
Word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" / See The Top 5 Cutest Sons Of Nigerian Artiste (pics) / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.