Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Even God Kept The Shabbat - Pastor Azubuike - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even God Kept The Shabbat - Pastor Azubuike (599 Views)

Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! / Even God Is A Gambler / Even God Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even God Kept The Shabbat - Pastor Azubuike by OrientDailyNews: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Pastor Emmanuel Azubuike is the spiritual director of the Community of Hashem Worldwide, Okpo-Ekwulobia Synagogue in Aguata local government area in Anambra state. In this interview with O'star Eze, Pastor Azubuike provides perspectives on the essence of observing the Sabbath and sacrifice in the worship of God; the principles of the faith of biblical Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their covenant with Yahweh Elohim and Yashua Messiah, among other things.

Can you give us a brief history about your ministry?

The Community of Yahweh World Wide is a religious organisation established in 1960, purportedly by divine intervention through the late Kohen Michael Nwobi Amakaeze. It is an Evangelical/Messianic Jewish Community built upon the principles of the faith of biblical Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their covenant with Yahweh Elohim.

Why did you become a minister in this organisation?

In my childhood, through my time in school, I was having some weird experiences. I later went into apprenticeship. There, several prophecies had it that I was meant to be a minister. And by the time I was settled by my master and set free, it became glaring that God was really calling me. After my settlement, I decided to answer the call of God. I then joined the ministry. This was in 1992. And since I joined the ministry, I have kept getting confirmation that this is indeed God’s plan for me.

What makes this ministry different from others?

Sabbath (Shabbat) churches are entirely different from other churches. Some people don't understand it and therefore paint it black. This is because of their low understanding about it. But the reality is that Sabbath is the word of God. God instituted it from creation. From the creation, God says, six days you shall toil and go about your work, but the seventh day, you should desist from work because it is holy unto me.” In Exodus 20:8-11, it is meticulously written with the finger of God; that Sabbath is a sign between God and his people. Even God kept the Sabbath.
You know some churches say that Sunday is the new holy day. But this is contrary to the view of Sabbatherians. We solely believe everything that proceeds from the mouth of God is law and therefore must be obeyed. It is not negotiable. God descended from heaven in the sight of everyone in Israel and gave this command. Sabbath is one of the ten commandments of God. Bible said the commandments of God are ten. Moses brought God a stone and the Ten Commandments God wrote with His finger and handed back to Moses to go and teach mankind. So, that makes all the commands the law which must be obeyed. This is the primary thing that makes us unique among other Christians.
Does the Community of Hashem believe in Jesus?
Of course, Jesus is the saviour of all mankind. Man has derailed from the will of God and according to God’s system, any disobedience has negative penalty. So, man having derailed from the will of God, God in his divine Mercy, sent his son, Jesus Christ, who was born through Virgin Mary. Jesus paid the penalty for sin by dying on the tree. Most denominations say he died on the cross but Bible says he was nailed and died on a tree. We believe in this and that through his death we are reconciled back to God. And if we obey God, we can say we are real sons. Every real son obeys his father. That is the belief of Sabbath; to obey everything that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Do you worship God or Jesus?

God is the creator of the universe. The pages of the Bible show only one God. Some others say they worship Jesus, God, Mary. Bible says all prayers must pass through Jesus because through him we are reconciled. Yashua means Jesus. Yashua is his original name. He was a Jewish man as both parents were Jews. So, his original Hebrew name is Yashua.

Why conduct sacrifice; is Jesus not the final sacrifice?

Sacrifice is the word of God. God gave the injunction with his own mouth. Many people misunderstand sacrifice. Sacrifice is an English word. Jesus dying is not a sacrifice. He just did his work and left. Sacrifice is an offering given to another. Giving alms is sacrifice. You can sacrifice time and other things. To God it is erecting an altar. Altar is not pulpit. According to biblical injunction, altar has to be built. And in the Bible, altar is a place prepared for making sacrifice. We uphold sacrifice. It is the word of God when done with righteousness.

Why do you wear white?

White garment. Bible said Jesus came and lived and left us a footprint to copy. When Jesus was alive, he did not wear suit. Angels wear garment. Theirs is dazzling. God wore garment. No person of old wore anything but garment. White symbolises purity. Bible says white garment is the righteousness of the saints. And it is not only white garment. We have a lot that separate us from other white garment churches. We also wear tarlit. In Numbers 15:15-38, God commanded the type of cloth we wear to worship him. We also wear kipa to cover the head. Many people do not know that they need to cover their head to pray.

What is your message to the Christian world?

My message is let everybody go back to the Bible. Time has gone when Christians give prepared message. Let us be practical Christians who read the bible and practise it. Truth is that everything in the word of God must be obeyed. It is a law. Everything that proceeds from the mouth of God is law. If we practise what is in the bible, you don't need to come to my church. We will meet at the same place ultimately. Go to the bible and study from genesis to revelation and you see what God says and differentiates it from what man says. You will see the mistakes people made as well as the hope of people of God.

Source : https://orientdailynews.com.ng/from-the-pulpit/god-sabbath-pastor-azubike/

(1) (Reply)

Daystar Begins Saturday Worship Service / Juju Priest Dies After Telling Customer To Shoot, That Bullet Won't Enter!!! / RCCG Awards N300 Million Scholarships To 694 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.