Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) (1177 Views)

The Intriguing Future Of News Websites / Itel Love Always On. A Great Joy To The People / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 6:17am On Feb 17, 2018
What type of news can bring this kind of joy to Nigeria?

Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Tycike: 6:20am On Feb 17, 2018
Buhari has resigned

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2018
General Buhari wins his second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:
General Buhari wins his second term.

You get only one pvc
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by ihedioramma: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2018
If NIGERIA'S stop there sin .
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by ijoka: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2018
When PHCN restore light in a community after some years..

1 Like

Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by juwonloo(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2018
cool �� ������� ���� . ����
���� ��� �� ������ ���� ���

Ƒɾҽҽ Տҽ× Եօ ɑӀӀ Եհҽ վօմԵց
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria beat Brazil via penalty shootout to qualify for the Russia 2018 World Cup Final
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by olasaad(f): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Anthony0094:

You get only one pvc

+my own smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by doctimonyeka(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2018
When Nigeria wins World Cup..
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by eTECTIVe(m): 6:49am On Feb 17, 2018
North has agreed not to contest d presidency again
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2018
When the snake called lalasticlal decides to vomit the jamb money it swallowed undecided
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2018
olasaad:

+my own smiley smiley smiley

God work in a mysterious way

You fit find ur pvc that day you no go see am
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by olasaad(f): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Anthony0094:

God work in a mysterious way

You fit find ur pvc that day you no go see am

Lol grin grin grin you be NRC lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2018
olasaad:

Lol grin grin grin you be NRC lipsrsealed

Lolz as in Nigeria railway corporation(NRC)
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by EtzEkeyz(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2018
When the money swallowing snake decides to vomit the money for a community.....
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2018
maga has paid and we are all getting a share of the loot
boniface is back from obodo oyibo after successfully moving cocaine
Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Turantula(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Buhari contracted Ebola grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of News Can Bring This Kind Of Joy To Nigeria?(photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Anthony0094:

You get only one pvc

You’re too generous, I get none.

But what I have is an unfettered opportunity to motivate votes.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Hope- part one. / Blessing Okagbare Breaks African Record In 200m 22.04 (video) / Regina Daniels Secretly Weds 59 Year-old Politician, Ned Nwoko | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.