Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lagos State Police Arrest Two Serial Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Police Arrest Two Serial Killer (465 Views)

White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Police Arrest Two Serial Killer by adebayos322: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2018
The Lagos State Police Commissioner,  Egder Imohimi yesterday paraded a serial-killer named Adeola Williams, but popularly called Ade Lawyer and Akanni Olorunwa (Alhaji) who is a former Chairman of  National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State at the Police Headquarter in Ikeja. The two suspect was arrested due to the death of one Ganiyu Ayinla, called Pinero.

While addressing the newsmen, the former NURTW boss denied what the serial-killer said about him.  According to the serial-killer Ade Lawyer, he said that he has been involved in the death of many people in the state and the last job he did was for the former NURTW boss.  He said, " I have been hired to kill many people. I carried out four killings for him (Olorunwa). During the clash between him and Musiliu Akinsanya, alias Mc Oluomo, i killed two people for him. ."

" He said Kunle Poly betrayed him and contracted me to him, because he brought Kunle Poly into the NURTW and that there was a bonus he was entitled to as an ex-chairman of NURTW. He said he used to recieve the money, but Kunle Poly blocked the payment. And as a result of that, he did not want Kunle Poly anymore. He asked me to meet him somewhere for a discussion, but i told him i didn't  have a car. He personally drove to where i was at Igbosere and we discussed on how to carry out the operation in his car.

" When i was about to leave, he gave me N500,000 and promised to pay the remaining N1m when the job is done. He said he met with me in person because he did not want anybody to know about the operation. I assured him that nobody would hear about the killing.

visit- visit the link below for full details

http://www.adebayosblog.com/2018/02/lagos-state-police-parades-two.html

Re: Lagos State Police Arrest Two Serial Killer by Baawaa(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2018
We are watching how it will end because it is a season film grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Barnawa Kaduna (graphic Images) / Nigerian Is Part Of Britain Moped Gang / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 1 Police Officer, 11 Missing In Logo, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.