Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues (467 Views)

Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials / How To Copyright Post From Other Blogs Without Giving Credits / How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2018
Most of my views come from music downloads,and recently google temporary blocked my adsense due to copy right issues ,I had to move all the songs on my blog to trash to get my adsense back and now that my adsense ban has been lifted,my traffic has dropped due to the fact I no longer upload music to my blog.Is there a way I can avoid google banning my adsense due to music copyright issues.I really need ur advice my fellow nairalanders...
My blog is www.metrodailies.com
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala,seun help move this to fp..for wide range of views as most bloggers also face this issue..thanks
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by 3html: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Where you able to find who reported your url to Google?
If I may ask did you copy the music url download link from other people's website?
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2018
3html:
Where you able to find who reported your url to Google?
If I may ask did you copy the music url download link from other people's website?

nahh I downloaded the song from another site and uploaded it on mine..
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by 3html: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2018
stephenmorris:
nahh I downloaded the song from another site and uploaded it on mine..
Ok
Since you didn't copy the link from another blog, what was Google response, I believe they mailed you.
On one of my music blog the only complaint i received from Google was "Fia by Davido" in which they said the song is copyright protected so I had to delete the download link and leave everything else. And issue was resolved.

You have to be clear on what transpired so we can know what advice to give, and others will learn from it too
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by dogstyle007(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm following
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by 3millionia: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Any music blogger interested IN post to post should buzz me on Whatsapp with my number is on my profile.

i.e I post music for you on my blog free and you post music on my blog free.

No time to dull
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
3html:

Ok
Since you didn't copy the link from another blog, what was Google response, I believe they mailed you.
On one of my music blog the only complaint i received from Google was "Fia by Davido" in which they said the song is copyright protected so I had to delete the download link and leave everything else. And issue was resolved.

You have to be clear on what transpired so we can know what advice to give, and others will learn from it too
exactly what happened. To u is what happened to me ,but mine they gave me several lists of songs to remove
Re: how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Iobit Smart Defrag Latest Version Free Download / Grab This Package Now! Expires In 72 Hours / Webmasters Needed For Payment Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.