Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Churchill Olakunle Re-unite At Their Son's 2nd Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Churchill Olakunle Re-unite At Their Son's 2nd Birthday Party (417 Views)

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Churchill Olakunle Re-unite At Their Son's 2nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Wow, how I wish they can let go of the past and come back together for their son's sake.
Tonto and Churchill attended their son, King‘s 2nd birthday party at his school in Abuja today February 16th. On his IG page, Olakunle wrote;
”HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KING OMODAYO. We love you and wish for you the happiest of days and a bright, healthy future. Unending love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, everlasting affection and endless care. These are the things that we can do for you, Stay happy and have a amazing birthday son.”.
http://apygist..com.ng/2018/02/tonto-dikeh-and-churchill-olakunle-re.html?m=0
See more photos at....

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey's Wrinkle In Time Movie Review / Please Help My Ex Boyfriend Says He Would Show Our Sex Video To My Husband / See What Dreadman Was Caught Doing With Davido's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.