Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: (605 Views)

I’ve Been Taking About Skit Makers And Pranks. His Name Is Trinity Guy. / Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: by shakushakuist(f): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2018
this thread is OPEN FOR DISCUSSION btw producers, artist, entertainers e.t.c

I am a recording artist that you all know very well, i am on a look out for beat producers of all types of sounds, afrobeat, reggae, fuji, hip-hop, pop, juju, trap, edm, apala e.t.c mix & masterers as well, basically if you play any role in the art of making music i'm pretty sure we all want to hear from you, please feel free to share your contacts, previous, present and upcoming projects so we can all link up to create magic smiley

If nobody out there is interested in this discussion/connection/thread then:
WANTED - I am looking for beat makers of all genres so if you make beats abeg contact me cool
Thanks!

Re: Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: by Naughtytboy: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Iam a broke upcoming arts do you mind ft me pls
Re: Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: by shakushakuist(f): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Iam a broke upcoming arts do you mind ft me pls

You don't have to be financially rich to work with you o my brother, this has nothing to do with your account balance na your talent go speak for you grin
Re: Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: by Naughtytboy: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2018
shakushakuist:

You don't have to be financially rich to work with you o my brother, this has nothing to do with your account balance na your talent go speak for you grin
so where do we go from here,
Re: Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: by shakushakuist(f): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Naughtytboy:
so where do we go from here,

Leave me ur contact abeg
Re: Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: by Naughtytboy: 5:19am On Feb 18, 2018
shakushakuist:

Leave me ur contact abeg
ok
Re: Beat Makers And Recording Artists Meet Here: by Naughtytboy: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2018
shakushakuist:

Leave me ur contact abeg
drop urs let me add u on whatsp

(1) (Reply)

Please What sites can i download movies with my laptop / Accidental Affair / Movie Cameras In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.