Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

"I Send Snakes, Bees And Ants To Recover People's Property For Me" - Witchdoctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Send Snakes, Bees And Ants To Recover People's Property For Me" - Witchdoctor (408 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Eats Ants With Relish (Photos, Video) / FG Trying To Demolish Magodo Phase 2 In The Midnight With People's Property / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Send Snakes, Bees And Ants To Recover People's Property For Me" - Witchdoctor by markode777: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU formerly reported about a witch doctor, Mganga wa Nyuki who claimed women who sleep unclad are more likely to invite ghosts to sex them and make them barren in life.

The witch doctor has also said to Nairobian and monitored by KINGSLEY IWU -- who firstly reported about the witch doctor in Nigeria -- that he has power to recover people's property from thieves by sending snakes, ants and bees.

It was recalled in the photo above that a man was stormed by bees after stealing someone's property and was forced to return it.

Here is a witch doctor, Ali Maalim Bakari a.k.a Mganga wa Nyuki, who KINGSLEY IWU can't confirm if he was behind the bees that stormed the robber, but said; “For me to command bees or safari ants, the owner must prove ownership of the property. Say for example, it is a stolen car, the owner must provide genuine documents. From there, I command either bees, ants or snakes from Kinunguna cave to attack the victim, who must surrender the stolen goods,” he said.

He also added that, he charges depending on the value of the property.

“If the vehicle is Sh5 million, I only ask for Sh50,000 for the service, for other problems, I ask for payment afterwards,” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/i-send-snakes-bees-and-ants-to-recover.html

Re: "I Send Snakes, Bees And Ants To Recover People's Property For Me" - Witchdoctor by charles2044: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerians and witchcraft are 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Accused Of Attempted Rape By Dorcas Shola Fapson Has Been Arrested / Happily- Married Mum-of-two Reveals What It's Like To Be Sex Worker / Olajumoke Shares Birthday Photo Hawking Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.