Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Our Eternal Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Eternal Home (320 Views)

Our Eternal Home / What Are We Thinking About Our Eternal Destiny! / Heaven: The Eternal Home Of God's People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Eternal Home by phlopholly: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
I create new heavens . . .
—Isaiah 65:17

What kind of place is heaven?

First, heaven is home. The Bible takes the word “home” with all of its tender associations and with all of its sacred memories and tells us that heaven is home. Second, heaven is a home which is permanent. We have the promise of a home where Christ’s followers will remain forever. Third, the Bible teaches that heaven is a home which is beautiful beyond every imagination. Heaven could not help but be so, because God is a God of beauty. Fourth, the Bible teaches that heaven will be a home which is happy, because there will be nothing to make it sad. In heaven families and friends will be reunited. God’s house will be a happy home because Christ will be there. He will be the center of heaven. To Him all hearts will turn, and upon Him all eyes will rest.

Prayer for the day
As I think of the promise of an eternal home with You and the reunion with my loved ones—I rejoice!
Re: Our Eternal Home by correctguy101(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
You misquote that verse.....

That verse is also in the Vedas, the Bhagavad Gita, the LoE but it never personalized it.....

Of course new heavens are created Everytime and more heavens are being swallowed up in the darkness that begets all light. Antimatter is out there, being created and expanding each time the darkness swallows heavens and creates new ones on the other side of existence and experience....

Your Bible God always dey talk what he doesn't know how to do. Maybe then he doesn't know how to create new world's but he must know that now but if he still doesn't know, I rest my case....

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This And I Believe It'll Help You As A Christian / Unveilling Witchcraft / 7 Important Facts About Evangelist Billy Graham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.