Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Davido’s Sneaker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Sneaker (3217 Views)

Is Wizkid Broke? See 14 Times The Starboy Has Rocked One Particular Sneaker / A Guy Spotted Rocking Sandal And Sneaker Together To Saloon In Ibadan. Photos / Wizkid's Shirt And Ace Sneaker To #30billionconcert Cost ₦1million (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Sneaker by RealDonaldTrump(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know the maker of the sneakers worn by Davido in this picture. Not sure if it’s Nike or Adidas or some other brand names.

Re: Davido’s Sneaker by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin

I can sense that's BALENCIAGA wink The sole of the sneakers & the stripes...

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Sneaker by LieutenantBOBO: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I can sense that's BALENCIAGA wink The sole of the sneakers & the stripes...

You know your kicks... That's dope!

He also wore it for the "Like Dat" video shoot. I guess he loves the brand or something.

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Mayorkun Show Off Their Headies Award (photo) / Wizkid Gets Dragged On Twitter For Been Disrespectful For Hanging 2baba's Hand / Breaking: Burna Boy And Dad Arrested For Disturbing His Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.