Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Video: Drake – God’s Plan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Drake – God’s Plan (1552 Views)

VIDEO: Drake – In My Feelings Drake’s Scorpion May Not Be An Ideal / [video] Drake - God's Plan / VIDEO: Drake And Wale Vibe To Davido’s “FIA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Drake – God’s Plan by Heartdraft(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Drake God’s Plan

Toronto superstar, Drake has debuted the much anticipated music video for his single ‘God’s Plan’ which spent its third week atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week.
Drizzy had been making headlines throughout last few weeks as he visited various places across Miami — youth centers, schools, university, deli stores and even walkways to gift random people and students with donations. A few clips were shot at Miami High School where Drizzy had made a surprise appearance out of nowhere.
At the start of the video, it is revealed that $996,631.90 was spent on the video which was all given away to the people.

Watch the amazing, Director X-shot video below.

http://www.kodedent.com.ng/2018/02/video-drake-gods-plan.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Listen To This My New Song And Tell Me If It Good For Promotion / Foreign Gospel Music / Instrumental Album - Sarz Is Not Your Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.