Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/18 (633 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/2023 / Rccg Sunday School Manual(18/02/2018) Turning The Tide / Ofm Sunday School (sos) Manual 18/02/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/18 by dallyemmy: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/18 by dallyemmy: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
1. Every power, transforming into animals in the night in other to attack me in the dreams, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
2. Every coffin, prepared by the agent of death for my life, catch fire and roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every pit, dug for my life by agents of death, swallow the agents, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power, oppressing my life through dreams of death, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every witchcraft power, tormenting my life with the spirit of death, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every witchcraft power, assigned to my family for untimely death, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every satanic agent, monitoring my life for evil, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Ever unconscious gift of death that I have received, received the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every stubborn pursuer of my life, turn back and perish in your own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every arrow of terminal sickness, come out of my life and die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every power, enforcing terminal sickness in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every decree of untimely death hovering over my life, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil link between me and the spirit of untimely death, be cut of by the blood of Jesus.
14. I reject and renounce every association with the spirit of death, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every inherited satanic glasses on my eyes, break by the blood of Jesus.
16. Every ancestral agreement with the spirit of untimely death, break by the blood of Jesus.
17. Every agreement and covenant of hell fire in my family line, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
18. Every agreement with the spirit of death in my family line, break by the blood of Jesus.
19. I shall not die but live. The number of my days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.
20. I cancel every activity of untimely death within, around and over my life, in the name of Jesus.
21. I speak life unto the organs in my body and command them not to malfunction, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every agent of the spirit of death,, monitoring my life day and night, receive blindness and die, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every spirit, working to initiate me into evil covenants of untimely death, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every plantation of untimely death in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25. My head, reject every manipulation of bewitchment of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every bewitchment of witchcraft on my destiny and potentials, die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every arrow of untimely death, fired at me in the dream, come out and go back to your senders, in Jesus name.
28. Every satanic attack of untimely death, in the dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every satanic bird, crying out for the untimely death of my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every door, opened in my life for the attacks of untimely death, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
31. Oh Lord, let my life become too hot for any agent of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every power, meeting to decide on untimely death for my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
33. Every power, that does not want to see me around, your time is up. \Fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
34. Thank God for answers to your prayers.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
These are the prayer points from our Daddy Pastor E.A Adeboye concerning the 2018 Prayer and fasting for 2018 the first lap (Day 39). Lets all be watchful and prayerful, You need to pray to the Lord and He will hear our cry

Intense praise and worship

Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul

Father, help the church to make the right choices and reset our priorities Luke 10:41

Lord open the eyes of Christians to identify you in the prisoners and downtrodden Matt. 25:30

Oh lord, set the heart of the church on aggressive prayers Matt 15:21-28

Father my father, touch the lives of orphans and widows, provide for them Prov. 15:25

Father send help to the children of the needy missionaries

Father; hear the prayers of the poor and the needy in our nations

Father; hear the cry of your children in various refugees camps as a result of war and Terrorism

Father; save their destinies from being truncated by their misfortunes
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/18 by dallyemmy: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, February 18th, 2018) - STRONGER THAN DEATH

1.I worship and adore you, my Father, because without you I can do nothing.

2.Thank you, Father, for daily increasing my faith and consecration in you, as I fellowship regularly with you.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to always worship you, in spirit and in truth, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me a love, so strong, that is willing to do anything for you, at the expense of my own personal comfort and convenience, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me a faith strong enough to subdue and overcome, limitations, challenges and personal fears for my own safety, that are inhibiting, my service to you, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, take my faith to the point and level, where nothing matters to me, than to please you and to do your good pleasure, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life, anointing for supernatural exploits, signs and wonders, in Jesus' name

9.Father, please, help me to love you, even, as you love me, in Jesus' name.

10.I decree, that I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, give your angels charge over Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, to protect and keep him, in all his ways, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Faith's Reason / You Are Not Made Of Human Stuff. / Question For Every Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.