Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (62865 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Obudupikin: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Na person wife bress the guy grab so? shocked
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by freemanbubble: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
ok
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by baby124: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jayson1:
To see better girls/wives these days hard... Fake ones don full everywhere like China phone.

Just look at the ugly cheating she-goat.
E pain you well grin. Ugly people cheat the most though. grin. And e de pain well well when their partner catch them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by lordraiden(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Flirting with a married person...... Sometimes this gals will just run and marry person wey no sabi do becos he has money after the will start targeting us that know the drill to become there victims... We and the entire community of boys wey sabi do refuse that... Signed management

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Jayson1: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
baby124:

E pain you well grin. Ugly people cheat the most though. grin. And e de pain well well when their partner catch them cheesy
Bros, the thing pain me I swear. grin
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by chidynks: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
baby124:

no be lie bro....

Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by lordraiden(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Flirting with a married person..Sometimes this gals will just run and marry person wey no sabi do becos he has money after the will start targeting us that know the drill to become there victims..We and the entire community of boys wey sabi do refuse that. Signed management
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Tomoyayi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Some men are no different frm he-goats... Sleeping with another man's wife instead to go find urs.

The woman nko?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by youngreezy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Some men are no different frm he-goats... Sleeping with another man's wife instead to go find urs.
d Blame Game As Usual.Wat Of D Wife?Or Na Stick D Man Bleep?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by BABANGBALI: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
If labake1 tries this with me walahi blood go flow
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by ignis: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
No be small drama
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry the gal no even fine sef

Sometimes those are the best performers in the other room.

Bet wetin consin police for the matter?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by labake1(f): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
If labake1 tries this with me walahi blood go flow

I thought we are done
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by BABANGBALI: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:

I thought we are done
it was a typographical error tongue tongue
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Brush1: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
poyet:

Love or affair know that one? Some ladies Wey no fine get the most beautiful poooseee.

Prof prof, so by what would you determine a beautiful pussy ?. My hat off to you.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by EddyTeddy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Their names dey make me vex anyhow without control......
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by debolayinka(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
On this thread.....
The men will blame the wife
The women will blame her sex-partner.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Garay(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
no wonder a married lady said cheating is not an offence, that is a normal thing.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Pat081: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:
wen d tin dey hungry u u will nt send maybe d gal fine or not ooooooo but dat u ve gt want u want dat is wen u will c d face
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Beno3: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Silentscreamer:

My friend, going to a man's house to sleep with his wife is different from a man's wife going to another man's house to sleep with him . Don't justify stupidity. If she respects his husband, that wouldn'nt have been the case . angry
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by ofegge73(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
When your cousin who is in Lagos looking for a job ,but driving with uber, accepts an uber request, only to find out the rider is your wife leaving a hotel, where she spent time with her lover, a woman who has two kids already. Can you beat that!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by aiikman(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Silentscreamer post=65151816]Some men are no different frm he-goats... Sleeping with another man's wife instead to go find urs.[/quote
Same way some women aint different from common female dogs on the street....if she cant respect d time and money d poor man wasted going to marry her...she should atleast respect God by keeping to her vows made at d alter of God...but she chose to make the poor man a detective over night...umu nwanyi daalu nu
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Islie:

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/drama-as-hubby-busts-wife-lover/

Pic: Yabani Mudimba (Nee Nyoni) and her lover George Nyakabawo in stolen pleasure

Oh no,another Bleep given to the wrong man, misfucked
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Islie:

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/drama-as-hubby-busts-wife-lover/

Pic: Yabani Mudimba (Nee Nyoni) and her lover George Nyakabawo in stolen pleasure

Oh no,another Bleep given to the wrong man, misf#
cked
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by libracinlagos(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
I no dey sure say the man proper dey do him work well. I mean very well.
I always advise men to be always active in the other room else this kind tori fit land for their domot.
Mascum Herbal Pride for solve this wahala.

Try it and thank me later. its on jumia and konga
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Burgerlomo: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:

D gal may not fyn, but D way she dribbled on the pitch and D way she command D microphone addition to her ringing tone might be spectacular who fyn epp cool
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Junker007: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Silentscreamer:

i love ladies, they cover for each other's misconducts. ose
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by labake1(f): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2018
BABANGBALI:
it was a typographical error tongue tongue

Better
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 18, 2018
labake1:

Better
Vacancy in your coochie?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe by nothernstar: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2018
Silentscreamer:
and she that gave-in knowing her status well. So who do you blame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.