Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,147 members, 7,825,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Is Western Religion The Worst Thing That Happened To The Black Race? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Western Religion The Worst Thing That Happened To The Black Race? (1008 Views)

Because It Is Western, It Is Good And Righteous But If It Were African, It Will / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Western Religion The Worst Thing That Happened To The Black Race? by tillaman(m): 1:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Well I believe we are all entitled to our respective opinions, no one has to bash another.
As a black man, I realize the black man has not only fully adopted the western religion but they also practice it to a fault that even the white man questions if truly they brought these religions to us, there was a case of a family I met some years back they were a bible believing family and they attend one of the popular churches we have around now, so it happened that 3 out of the 5 kids were seriously ill and they were just praying for them, rubbing ointment on their head and stuffs, they prayed in water and they gave them to drink still their health didn't improve, the man got so tired that he couldn't concentrate he then summoned courage to take them to the hospital but the wife objected and started yelling where is your faith and all that, the man was defenseless and he had no choice than to give up, until one of the sick kids gave up then it dawned on the mother that this ain't no joke at all, so they had to rush the remaining 2 to the hospital then the doctor had to run series of tests and concluded it was as a result of food poisoning, doc said had they waited any longer that the other two would have passed on too, how this happened remains a misery till date , the sad thing is the father couldn't get over the death of his only son hence he separated from his wife and till this day they aren't on good terms. This epistle makes me wonder if western religion is the worst thing that happened to the black race, lots of cases of people testing God's power like the case of the man that walked into the Lions cage at ibadan zoo and many more. This bothers me a lot or is God against treating ourself with drugs and injections
Re: Is Western Religion The Worst Thing That Happened To The Black Race? by fifty5(m): 3:06am On Feb 18, 2018
The black man do things on the extreme religion is an opium to the black race.

1 Like

Re: Is Western Religion The Worst Thing That Happened To The Black Race? by samsard(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Then middle eastern religion will be [one of] the worst thing to happen to the human race

(1) (Reply)

Syscomptech Fibrewireless - Top 20 Fastest Internet Service Providers In Nigeria / 1 Year Old Account For Sale / What Made Miracle Win Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.