Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie (31365 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by rawpadgin(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
soberdrunk:
Abeg which people is Ruggedman speaking for? angry All these our Nigerian musicians, once music stops paying they start forming "Freedom fighter" angry
rugged man has been taken shot @ politicians right from his hay days

One of his lines goes like this "help the masses abi u need glasses cuz the street go u lessons u won't learn classes"
Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by Ebukax(f): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
awww...we love you.....please release a song for us.....Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Am interested in buying them
Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by Ebukax(f): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Osinbajo with this his best cloth sef
You are very funny bro I laughed really hard

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by fifty5(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
femi4:
speaking for shoemakers my foot!

When last did you see him in the midst of the poor?
that was his signature tune back in the days.
Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by Maria100(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ebukax:

Am interested in buying them
please chat me on whatsapp....check my profile
Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT IS SEEING THIS VP WITH ONLY ONE TYPE OF CLOTHE. AM NOT UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by BABANGBALI: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
See as my VP dey smile like small pikin wet dey snap photo for the first time
Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by onkajames(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
microsoft7089:

abeg make nobody try dis mtn tin o na big 519 dem b I do am my 500 naira card just go anyway tank God say I don confirm on behalf of other s, dey r scammer s don't waste ur card....
Re: Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie by Jimmy231: 3:07am On Feb 19, 2018
femi4:
speaking for shoemakers my foot!

When last did you see him in the midst of the poor?
I speak for shoe makers and mechanical them they hang around with the subject of our law makers.. Before i drop ehen the industry was messed up fakers they rules why we real rappers they stress up.. In ruggedman voice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / Jim Ovia Dashed Bovi N5M On Stage: Comedian Recalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.