Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material (1208 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / Can One Actually Find A Good Wife Material Here In Nairaland? / Am a Young Man Of 39 Yrs Searching For A Wife Material For Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material by damogul: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2010
Hey Folks, I am in dire need of a homely lady to call my own. Not someone who just wants to know me because I am wealthy but someone who can see through all that and love me as I would love her. I am 35 yrs old, ibo, well built and I reside in Ajah. If you feel you can be real with me then contact me here first or you can email me on da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk and we can open communication. Any tribe is acceptable but you should not be fat.
Re: Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material by lepasharon(f): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material by otemanuduno: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
lepasharon:
grin grin grin

cheesy Friend of Felixmor, Availableisme funrara e. Ekun abija wara cheesy
Re: Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Hilarious.... can see oil mogul and wealthy but why.... this one might be looking for sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material by FreeSpirited: 10:00am On May 02, 2017
See this one blowing his trumpet.. Sounds more like a 419. But then , we can't quantify the gullibility of some ladies sha...good luck

3 Likes

Re: Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material by lepasharon(f): 10:24am On May 11, 2017
FreeSpirited:
See this one blowing his trumpet.. Sounds more like a 419. But then , we can't quantify the gullibility of some ladies sha...good luck

grin And you are right sha. The OP has been accused of fraud
Re: Rich International Oil And Gas Broker In Need Of A Wife Material by FreeSpirited: 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
lepasharon:

grin And you are right sha. The OP has been accused of fraud
Can u imagine....so it was the holy spirit ministering to me on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

q / Please Rate Me. / Matured Lady Wanted For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.