Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (41924 Views)

If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by OgahBohz: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2018
wizod:
how will u understand when u're high on drugs?

is it your drugs ..?
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by roseinmay(f): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2018
jobbitto:
Good morning good doctors in the house.

I have been a member of nairaland for a while seeing people post problems and get solution instantly in this forum.

So my friend is facing a challenge of stomach upset and swollen stomach. She is scared that she has fibroil and she is a virgin.

My question is, can a virgin contract fibroid disease. If yes, please whats the solution?

Thank you.

Good day, Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman's uterus. Sometimes these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign, or noncancerous.

What is the effect of Ruzu on Fibroids at early stage and advanced stage?

A: To answer this question with all the details required requires that a research designed to focus on this is carried out. However, from the understanding of fibroid and the mechanism of action of Ruzu, a possible answer may be proffered. Fibroid is a benign growth, an example of normal cells growing abnormally, a condition which has a correlation with oxidative stress that Ruzu deals with. The fact that Ruzu can maintain and repair cells, reduces the chances that fibroid will survive. Back to the question, Ruzu is expected to first arrest oxidants in the physiological environment of the fibroid and subsequently help the cells to either begin to respect endogenous regulatory mechanisms and stop uncontrolled proliferation or induce the immune system to mop up the fibroid cells. Remember that Ruzu is also an immune booster. The time frame for each of these phases would differ in different persons though. Call 08037093439 for more info

Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by profcanada(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
evanjoo:

Please stop. First fibroid is never a disease. You cannot contact it anywhere. Any woman of reproductive age can have it especially older women whether virgin or not. However, @ womb removed because of toilet disease I am struggling to understand it. I guess the person didn't tell you the truth.

I work in an hospital. So it happen there
Re: I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice by choxcity: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2021
The Healing Streams program with Pastor Chris where people receive their healing by participating online is very close, Kindly register yourself, family members, friends and neighbors for Healing Stream. Use this link:

https:///364ZvgC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) / South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.