Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes (732 Views)

P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Jiganbabaoja Celebrates His Birthday: "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Is Plus One / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by luvkidtemmy(m): 4:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Emeka Okonkwo (Born February 18, 1981 in Lagos State, Western Nigeria) is a businessman.He controls two major successful businesses in the entertainment and maritime industries and is a philanthropist He studied Business Administration at the University of Lagos and is currently married with 3 children

E-money is a nickname of Emeka Okonkwo. He is only thirty-six which is pretty young for the success of that size. The nickname E-money came to him after he started throwing money and demonstrating what a luxurious life he had. Some other people even call him Arabic money for his extreme generosity. E-money is the Junior brother to Nigerian Famous Split Duo of the form KC-Presh group.

Emeka Okonkwo has made several donations to the Nigerian entertainment industry. At the end of every year he organizes a free-admission event in Lagos, Nigeria featuring most of the A-list musicians from Nigeria and Africa. Where he shares bags of Rice, Tin Tomatoes, and other goodies to make people happy

KCEE and other celebrities have took their Instagram handles to celebrate this young billionaire who is famously promoting the music industry with his resources

See Pre-birthday Photo: http://9japosh.com/2018/02/18/e-money-plus-one-today-kcee-celebrates-brother-photo/

Re: E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by thesettingz(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy birthday to you boss of life
Re: E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by timwudz(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2018
I tell u.... if you're given birth to in February, you're a Blessing
forget what people say about your month not being complete, that's useless talk.. oro pawpaw niyen
well known, successful and respected people were born in this month.. emi gan gan, happy birthday to me in advance, February 19

and back to the matter, happy birthday E-Money
More money sir... have a good birthday!

Just in...
there are 2months in a good year.. February and others

kill yourselves

1 Like

Re: E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by chriskosherbal(m): 4:57am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy birthday E-money .... you will live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour.

Concidentally me and E-money share the same birthday date. ..18 FEBRUARY.

Happy birthday to me.....lord let you will be done in my life from henceforth put me on the path that you have designed for me.

Click like if you wish me happy birthday on this special day.

I love my fellow nairalanders and am proud to be a member of this great forum . cheesy
Re: E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by timwudz(m): 5:22am On Feb 18, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Happy birthday E-money .... you will live long to enjoy the fruit of my labour.

Concidentally me and E-money share the same birthday date. ..18 FEBRUARY.

Happy birthday to me.....lord let you will be done in my life from henceforth put me on the path that you have designed for me.

Click like if you wish me happy birthday on this special day.

I love my fellow nairalanders and am proud to be a member of this great forum . cheesy
He will enjoy the fruit of your labor or what did I see u write?

?
Re: E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29am On Feb 18, 2018
timwudz:

He will enjoy the fruit of your labor or what did I see u write?

?
oh thanks grin cheesy
Re: E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by Chubhie: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2018
This is the job assigned landforce1.
Re: E-money Is Plus One Today, Send Him Your Birthday Wishes by IamAirforce1: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Happy birthday Real One

More money in the bank , more life and divine favour Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Double Wahala: 5 Controversial Housemates You Should Worry About / ‘i’m A Virgin And Only Rich Men Make Me Wet’ -actress Crowncy Anyanwu / DJ Cuppy Lands Another Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.