Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... (6270 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Having Sex In The Church Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Sleeping with a girl can be normal,but having sex with your pastor daughter says more.
We had sex in the toilet in church,for 30mins,she even scream and had orgasm.
We were caught by an usher,and was reported to the pastor,but to my surprise,he didn't say anything to us till today.
We went normal..
Was he afraid of his position? Or what...
My pastor daughter just got married 2years ago,and anytime we see,we smile to our selves
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by InfernoNig: 6:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Why the Bleep you lying. Stop fucking lying. OMG you lying

5 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Hier(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Sleeping with a girl can be normal,but having sex with your pastor daughter says more.
We were caught by an usher,and was reported to the pastor,but to my surprise,he didn't say anything to us till today.
We went normal..
My pastor daughter just got married 2years ago,and anytime we see,we smile to our selves

fake, too much energy was applied to the thread as though you would derive some pleasure from showing the world how pervert you. Funny enough, its those that doesn't go to church that can be bold enough to put up this write up.

Well, its all about the FP rat race bro. One is there already, so you need some fake stories to make FP, and by the way, why are people so interested in FP. Let's I forget, your English suggest you are one secondary school student who hate his English teacher, free advice, work on your English, or drop out. I will love to buy Gala from you one day

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Hier(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2018
You again? undecided Hmmmm... Either this is a lie orrrrrrr well....

Aren't you the same one who opened a thread trying to justify one being gay and also a christian simultaneously? Even insinuating that Gays who are "Christians" may indeed make heaven?

Well..... Buddy, you've been noticed.... So uhmmm...

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by nanponv: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2018
IjeleNwa:
We went normal..
Uncle Stop lying na.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2018
nanponv:
Uncle Stop lying na.
how can u tell someone that shared his secret that he is lying? Doest it make sense? To u?
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

fake, too much energy was applied to the thread as though you would derive some pleasure from showing the world how pervert you. Funny enough, its those that doesn't go to church that can be bold enough to put up this write up.

Well, its all about the FP rat race bro. One is there already, so you need some fake stories to make FP, and by the way, why are people so interested in FP. Let's I forget, your English suggest you are one secondary school student who hate his English teacher, free advice, work on your English, or drop out. I will love to buy Gala from you one day
am not writing to win an award,so far my sentences ar correct,I only shared a secret which only me knows,and u ar doubting it.
Under 2mins u hav already concluded my educational background. Well then,since u hav PHD in english,use it to write to government to better ur life and also write to God to give u sense of reasoning,and take u away from the Nairaland ultra-mental ballistic syndrome.

Your comments doesn't count,it won't change ur hungry status..........Ask ur self dis question "did I make any sense wit my comment on dat thread?"
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
You again? undecided Hmmmm... Either this is a lie orrrrrrr well....

Aren't you the same one who opened a thread trying to justify one being gay and also a christian simultaneously? Even insinuating that Gays who are "Christians" may indeed make heaven?

Well..... Buddy, you've been noticed.... So uhmmm...
pls make sense!
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2018
See their derailing senseless comments on another persons "shared secret"
Mean while they are living in sins "check ur cupboard well" And pls am allergic to monikers here that proves to me that they can never make sense with their comments.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by godliman: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
I pity your soul bros, you think you are smart? Continue to destroy other people's children and boast about same. God can at times be terrible. But pls dont cry when a mad man bleeps your daughter in her school toilet 15 years from now, just remember it is bazaar (harvest and thanksgiving) time. Be not deceived for God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he reap

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
IjeleNwa:
pls make sense!

Lolll... And I suppose "sense" is what you were making in your original post right? Mr man... I'd say you've lost it....

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Lolll... And I suppose "sense" is what you were making in your original post right? Mr man... I'd say you've lost it....
my bro/sis which ever gender behind ur moniker,u are d one dat lost it bcus u took so much pain to suffer on my thread. Lol for christ sake,I just made a confession,an open one,why is that affecting u,am a sinner confessing my sin,and you too a chronic sinner,doubting the authenticity of my confession. Aren't u amazing? Is it ur confession? Why do u want to die for my past? Pls I love u as I love my self, DONT DIE...........I understand,send me ur account number right now let me do a transfer to u, I mean it..........Jesus! Thank God u commented on dis post.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
godliman:
I pity your soul bros, you think you are smart? Continue to destroy other people's children and boast about same. God can at times be terrible. But pls dont cry when a mad man bleeps your daughter in her school toilet 15 years from now, just remember it is bazaar (harvest and thanksgiving) time. Be not deceived for God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he reap
are u condemning my action or me? Jesus people can be funny..........
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
IjeleNwa:
[s]my bro/sis which ever gender behind ur moniker,u are d one dat lost it bcus u took so much pain to suffer on my thread. Lol for christ sake,I just made a confession,an open one,why is that affecting u,am a sinner confessing my sin,and you too a chronic sinner,doubting the authenticity of my confession. Aren't u amazing? Is it ur confession? Why do u want to die for my past? Pls I love u as I love my self, DONT DIE...........I understand,send me ur account number right now let me do a transfer to u, I mean it..........Jesus! Thank God u commented on dis post.[/s]

Looolll... Another senseless piece of crap. cheesy

Listen Mr Sinner (since that's what you call yourself), I am no sinner. If you wanna know who I am, read up 2 Corinthians. 5 vs 21.... Also read thru the WORD as a whole and you will find that Christians are never referred to as Sinners too. How can you be a sinner and seek to enter heaven? Does that even make sense? Must one not drop the sinner tag and mentality?
So drop the silly sinner talk because first of all, you don't even know what you are talking about and also you have just met a guy who is not caught in this blind web of "we are all sinners". For your info, I am no sinner... Not when I got Christ in me. wink

And who wants to die for your past when Christ has already died? Looolll... Listen I just don't appreciate you mocking Christianity and using senseless blabbings of fake humility to cover your tracks. You were just trying to justify Homosexuality on one of your threads and you are here confessing what rubbish? Asking silly questions??

HAVE YOU REALLY READ 1 CORINTHIANS. 5 vs 11-13? Do you know what it says about folks like you who try to pullute the truth of God's Word and yet claim to be a believer? Ohhhh I forgot, you also claim to be a sinner... A chronic one at that... Lol

Man, you are just confused.... Looollll...

Your " senseless" talk belong here...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by godliman: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
IjeleNwa:
are u condemning my action or me? Jesus people can be funny..........
I am not condeming you but sadly you have already condemed yourself. I condemn your devilish action and boastfulness. I have sinned but also repented and think you should do same than boast. I am not joking bros, a minute after death you will regret this act and it will be late.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Wesporting: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Today is Sunday, he want to make FTP. bro we know you all faking thread tongue

Son of APC (liar)
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Deckline(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

Maybe both you and the Op should go to school.Read your crap again.It's"Less i forget"not"Let's i forget".The apostrophe"S" is unneccessary.Its nonsensical and apalling.Using"Let's i forget"is equivallent to saying"Let is i forget" which is grammatically insulting. Secondly,you said"it is those that DOESN'T go to church that can put up this writeup".Please know when to use "DOESN'T AND DON'T.
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Looolll... Another senseless piece of crap. cheesy

Listen Mr Sinner (since that's what you call yourself), I am no sinner. If you wanna know who I am, read up 2 Corinthians. 5 vs 21.... Also read thru the WORD as a whole and you will find that Christians are never referred to as Sinners too. How can you be a sinner and seek to enter heaven? Does that even make sense? Must one not drop the sinner tag and mentality?
So drop the silly sinner talk because first of all, you don't even know what you are talking about and also you have just met a guy who is not caught in this blind web of "we are all sinners". For your info, I am no sinner... Not when I got Christ in me. wink

And who wants to die for your past when Christ has already died? Looolll... Listen I just don't appreciate you mocking Christianity and using senseless blabbings of fake humility to cover your tracks. You were just trying to justify Homosexuality on one of your threads and you are here confessing what rubbish? Asking silly questions??

HAVE YOU REALLY READ 1 CORINTHIANS. 5 vs 11-13? Do you know what it says about folks like you who try to pullute the truth of God's Word and yet claim to be a believer? Ohhhh I forgot, you also claim to be a sinner... A chronic one at that... Lol

Man, you are just confused.... Looollll...

Your " senseless" talk belong here...
what ever sir,I have made my point,u better leave nairaland ontime before u die from frustration.Derailing peoples thread.......goto Job section,find a job,or better still goto literature section,read stories and killing ur self.If I reply u again then it means I have joined ur spritual retardness
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
IjeleNwa:
what ever sir,I have made my point,u better leave nairaland ontime before u die from frustration.Derailing peoples thread.......goto Job section,find a job,or better still goto literature section,read stories and killing ur self.If I reply u again then it means I have joined ur spritual retardness

You know I really wonder why you are so obsessed with "death" wink You've been singing it like a song now for the last two posts... Shouting "death", "dying", "die" in your last two posts.... Better be careful what you wish for Mister sinner.... grin

Also, can't you make an attempt at saying something meaningful at least? Looollll.....

And you call this crap a thread? cheesy Like seriously? Hahahahahahahahaha..... Man, you need help honestly.... A man claiming Believer and Sinner at the same time and finds pride in talking about a lifestyle he should be ashamed of... You really are delusional... smiley

Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

You know I really wonder why you are so obsessed with "death" wink You've been singing it like a song now for the last two posts... Shouting "death", "dying", "die" in your last two posts.... Better be careful what you wish for Mister sinner.... grin

Also, can't you make an attempt at saying something meaningful at least? Looollll.....

And you call this crap a thread? cheesy Like seriously? Hahahahahahahahaha..... Man, you need help honestly.... A man claiming Believer and Sinner at the same time and finds pride in talking about a lifestyle he should be ashamed of... You really are delusional... smiley
See you,Nigerian as usual,so after making mouth "fala fala fala" u came back to reason for 3seconds? Am not Mr. Death my dear,I can't kill u,am not threatening u,death can be mentioned,it depends on the logic being used. DONT BE AFRAID........You won't die atleast for now,am not ur maker. #peace
Re: I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
IjeleNwa:
See you,Nigerian as usual,so after making mouth "fala fala fala" u came back to reason for 3seconds? Am not Mr. Death my dear,I can't kill u,am not threatening u,death can be mentioned,it depends on the logic being used. DONT BE AFRAID........You won't die atleast for now,am not ur maker. #peace

Hahahahahahahahaha.... This guy is even far more intellectually "slow" than I imagined him to be.... Looollll

Who's scared of death? Me? The man in Christ? cheesy Or you haven't heard that Christ defeated death thus making me free from death's shackles? Do you read your Bible at all? I guess not because you still call yourself a bloody chronic sinner... Lol You lack revelation and insight Mister and that is not even ur biggest bane. Your biggest bane is your delusional and confused state of mind.

A sinner like you should be mindful of how often he talks about death because he knows not when death will come knocking on that door... And we attract what we talk about most. So keep at the death talk okay... Don't say I didn't warn you of your unwelcome visitor. Lol

By the way, you should just walk away and hide your face in shame because this crap you call a thread only reflects the low life that you are with your warped way of thinking which is very pitiable because you actually think you know what you are saying when in fact you speak the language of bollocks. Do yourself a favor and lock up okay... Before you spill more nonsense... wink

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings" / Having A Test Or Exams In Dream / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.