Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles (830 Views)

I Need 2 Nysc Corper Serving Currently For This Remote Job. / Murder of Iniobong Umoren: Court To Deliver Judgement August 4 / I Need 2 Writers For Long Term Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles by lifeispeace: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy Sunday esteemed writers.
I trust this message meets you well?

I need two top creative writers that can write in foreign American style for hire.

I need you to know that If you impress me, this is going to be long term...
Send me a message on WhatsApp @07064722262.
I look forward to having great contents from selected workers!

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles by Gamelord007: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job website that supports Naira transactions
Re: I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles by ehinmowo: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
lifeispeace:

I need two top creative writers that can write in foreign American style for hire.

I dnt hv whatsapp but my email is on the clock. I will reply almost instantly u cn quote me wit ur mail or contact me greatmaxon@gmail.com
Re: I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles by curatorX: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
lifeispeace:

I've sent you messages and you promised me on Monday to pay after weeks of completing the task as agreed.

Please, do fulfill your part of the agreement.

There are a lot of scammers on this site, but I believe you'll like to uphold your integrity.

Kindly pay me for my service.
Re: I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles by EXICON(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2018
curatorX:

I've sent you messages and you promised me on Monday to pay after weeks of completing the task as agreed.

Please, do fulfill your part of the agreement.

There are a lot of scammers on this site, but I believe you'll like to uphold your integrity.

Kindly pay me for my service.

Hello,

Has she paid you?

I also have pending payments from her.
Re: I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles by curatorX: 1:24am On May 16, 2018
EXICON:

Hello,
Has she paid you?
I also have pending payments from her.
Nope. I've given up on that idiot.
A scammer!
Re: I Need 2 Writers To Deliver Articles by Gamelord007: 11:30pm On May 29, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Customs Service Replacement: / Massive Recruitment At Novatia Translations NG, Earn 80,000 Weekly! / Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.