Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Is God Responsible For The Current Predicament The World Is Going Through? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Responsible For The Current Predicament The World Is Going Through? (375 Views)

See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God Responsible For The Current Predicament The World Is Going Through? by OneCorner: 7:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Good morning nairaland...
Before you read, I believe in God and not an atheist, just need answers

So I read a part of the book of Genesis(about the tower of Babel)...
We read there was unity among the people of the world then,...
Then they started building a tower that will reach Heaven(even though I'm sure it's no way gonna be taller than the empire building). Then according to that part of the Bible, god throw discord between them so they won't understand themselves no more.

according to that part, there was love and unity before god threw discord between them...
So the question is that, can we blame that god for the current situation of the world now... Where there's no love and unity all because god thinks in our unity, we'll build a great tower that'll get to him or... Idk

Anybody with answers?
Re: Is God Responsible For The Current Predicament The World Is Going Through? by gentle136(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Anything my God, ur God, our God does to u, me or us is wat we cause upon our selves. God is neva responsible for our predicament bt we humans are always d cause of our problems
Re: Is God Responsible For The Current Predicament The World Is Going Through? by SarcasticMe(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
God is fully aware of everything that happens in the world and nothing will happen if He doesn't allow it. But, He has also given man free will. Which means you can do as you will.

If you are a Christian, I will advise you to live a life of obedience, free of sin. Try your best to live a just life, not what society considers normal. Then enjoin other Christians not to substitute their faith for worldliness.
The more we obey God, the better our fate.

(1) (Reply)

How Pro Akinbodunse Predicted The Arrest Of Macomba Seven Angels Ministry / You Can Be Clean In The Eyes Of Men And Not Be Clean Before God / Popular Nigerian Prophet Doles Out $30,000,scholarships To Orphans In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.