Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sammie Okposo: I Am Not A Saint - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo: I Am Not A Saint (386 Views)

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo: I Am Not A Saint by 11Ebisco: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Renowned singer Sammie Okposo is a multiple award winning international Nigerian gospel artiste.

According to the artiste, he has experienced the ups and down of life despite coming from a Christian and spiritual family.

According to him, his father is an Elder while his mother is a Deaconess. He was born in a church, but as a youth he left home to see what life is all about.

He said “I got out of line and thought I could take care of myself. I was a youth who wanted to experiment and that is what happens to young men who want to know everything. I always tell people that I am not a saint. I have done it all; I have stayed in Ajegunle, I have lived in the jungle and I have shared a room with about eight other people. I tell people who look at me and think I have always been like this. I have made some wrong decisions; I had been in wrong places at the wrong time.”

He is a music producer, psalmist, entertainment consultant and the CEO of Zamar Entertainment.

Okposo's music career started in 1992 when he joined the Nigerian movie industry as a sound track producer and later ventured into full music production. He is credited for producing hit songs for the biggest names in the Nigerian music scene.

Okposo is a United Nations Youth Ambassador for World Peace

Okposo with his 12 piece band "grin X Generation" are labeled as one of the most electrifying and inspiring groups in Africa. His SOPP live concerts have become a favorite of music lovers globally.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/sammie-okposo-i-am-not-saint.html

Re: Sammie Okposo: I Am Not A Saint by Chubhie: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2018
The imprints of a hard life are still visible through the eyes. The soul eye don't lie.

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Lionel Richie Said About Sofia Richie, Scott Disick’s Romance / Mercy Johnson Reveals Why She Doesn’t Take Romantic Roles Anymore / How Tekno Disappointed Abuja Fans After Paying N2 Million For Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.