Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Are You On Steemit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You On Steemit (239 Views)

Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You On Steemit by Housings: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Hello guys..I am sure most of you have heard of steemit but if you have not it an online blogging site where you get paid to blog by people voting for you.You get paid steemit dollars that you can sell like bitcoins and you get real money.Its very easy to do and it doesnt need capital or anything just write reasonable things.The reason i created this thread is so that those of us on steemit can create a group chat.I want us to help each other...we create a groupchat share d link to our posts and every member of that blog must upvote u.U dnt necessarily need to read the post..Just upvote so we can all help each other.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Music Update; Nigerian Singer Blizzy - For You | Dedicate The Song / Erickamani - Hym Worldwide's Ceo Changes Stage Name / Tyler Baltierra’s Nighttime Message Has Fans Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.