Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

You Find This On The Floor In The Church, What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Find This On The Floor In The Church, What Will You Do? (1538 Views)

How To Pick Money From The Floor Without Turning To Yam / Obasanjo Sits On The Floor In Reverence For Pa Fasoranti / Concreate Stamp Floor in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Find This On The Floor In The Church, What Will You Do? by Papanwamaikpe: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2018
As for me, I'll give it to the priest ooh

Re: You Find This On The Floor In The Church, What Will You Do? by LessNoise: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2018
What a dumb question usher go first you pick am grin
Re: You Find This On The Floor In The Church, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2018
I will only decide when I see it
Re: You Find This On The Floor In The Church, What Will You Do? by tolugar: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
I'll pick it, thank God for answering my prayer and then put it deep inside my pocket

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2018 Past Questions And Answers | Download FRSC Past Oral Quest / The Monetary Value Of Nairaland / Nigerian Priest Jailed For Stabbing A Homeless Man In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.