Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I've Worked With Most A-list Artists But Nobody Knows - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I've Worked With Most A-list Artists But Nobody Knows (508 Views)

Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience / The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience / Who Has Served Or Worked With FAME Foundation Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Worked With Most A-list Artists But Nobody Knows by sweetmusic12: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Happy day to you all. My name is Sweetvine Oladipupo Daniel. Mum calls me Dan, friends call me Ola, Artists and admirer calls me Sweetvine. Someone once called me "Sweetvan" ��� and some ladies fear to mention my name for fear of falling in love �� lol. ....

Once upon a time a man called me, He said he would like to inquire about music production for his girlfriend. Not bad at all so far it's to make his girl achieve her dreams ( Its sugar daddy things yeah yeah ��). So we negotiated to do five tracks and agreed with the payment.

We scheduled appointment and as we both want to end the call from both end I heard '" What is your name? ".. He asked . Oh my oh my, I replied "my name is Sweetvine sir". The next thing I heard was " What! Sweetvine?'' ... Whew ...See gobe oh !!!! ... What's the matter sir... I questioned.... "So you will be doing Sweetvine with my wife abi? I no do again! ���... I laughed and that was the end of the deal. He didn't listen to the next statement before he hung the call. ..

Not every music producers are promiscuous.

Well sometimes I've met some people who think am gay because of my name because they believe a man shouldn't call himself Sweetvine.... abash�! Stop do that bro � am not gay.... #imstraightforlife

But did you know my former name was Green Gee... What about that? ... But I don't like it... It makes me look like a hardcore bad boy... ���� hehe... ��

So sometimes your name could make you or marr you. But Sweetvine has been helpful to me. It makes people see me from inside and relax their confidence in me once they want to work with me. They look at the name and see it with goodness. Anyway that's my perception.....

So if you haven't heard of me before. .. Let me reintroduce myself.

Sweetvine Ola as I preferred to be called is a Media consultant for artists and music entrepreneurs. I can also serve as consultant to any other platform besides music.

Why did I choose music...

I've worked with various artists who has made name in Africa and the world.

Let us start from here. I was lucky to be in studio with Wizkid when he was singing his "Don't dull''... Song. Yeah ...

That very day I was another artist In the studio and we had the likes of Samklef anchoring the music production, with Young Skales who was like a very close friend to Wizzy. I was present when he was giving the tune if the song to Samklef by describing it such as "tu tu tu dum dum dum".... ��� .... And Samklef was like.... You mean this... (Playing some beats from his DAW system) . In the long run Wizkid was satisfied with everything and they did the voicing of the hit track that day. ... Did you believed I added my opinion to Wizzy that very evening and he obliged to it. I later heard the song in Koko Lounge at Yaba the next day. Interesting isn't it.... Yeah

In the next order, I worked with Rhythm on the Beat.... He was a renown music producer, who has done many hit travks with likes of 'Danny Young titled Sexy Maleka', 'Clever Jay - Omo Aiye' , LKT, Jayone, and many lot's more. My first official single "pop up the light " Which is still on YouTube till date in my former name "Green Geezy" was created by Rhythm on the beat.

My next project was with ID Cabasa of coded tunes Records where I had the opportunity to meet with Baddo himself "Olamide" On several occasions is my song titled "Only you matter"

See oh � I was advised by ID Cabasa then, to feature Olamide but I chose to feature 2phatt because then he was the rave of the moment by then. Olamide agreed to collect N30k then but I preferred to pay up to N50k (with begging to 2phat) because by then 2Phat was the rave of the moment with his song featuring 9ice Alapomeji titled "Bere mi". I guess some indomie generation won't know that song.

Uhhmmm What more

...I have also met people like DJ Mekzy of Mavins, Julius Agwu..., Bauchi comedian, I began music production I did a beat which Reekado Banks (then known as "Spicy" then) sang to it. Reekado was my neighbor and we see each other everyday. We play, we party, we club together and we've inspired each other musically.

After then I met with Durella in Vegas and Klever Jay at one studio in Agege.

There are so many experiences I've acquired in the music platform before the invention of Sweet Music Entertainments and Records which started in 2012 but I officially registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission at the Federal Government Level in 2015.

In fact, many upcoming artists from Jos, Edo, Akure, Bayelsa, Anambra, Abeokuta, Delta State, Lagos, Ibadan, name them all have benefitted with my platform.

Artists from Republic of Benin has not been left out.

Experience never dies.

Some record label out there needs mechanical and tecnical application of an experienced person like me because as an old addage used to say "if a child cuts a tree, an elder would know where it will fall".

Even I wouldn't mind to work as consultant for companies of high calibre because as a result of being Certified by THE LONDON ACADEMY BUSINESS SCHOOL in Business and Administrative Management Program there are certainty of great achievement in national and global level if I am given the opportunity to coordinating business at high standard level even when it is outside of music. They will adequately lead to Success.

I'm calling all well meaning music merchants, artists, record label and managers to work with my platform Sweet Music Consulting Company today. It's registered and has an office location in Palm Grove, the Heart of Lagos Mainland. This is the hour Nigeria needs to preserve and sustain the credible success of our current music momentum before it move away to another country or continent if not well managed. I call on the State and Federal Government to employ persons like me in the ministry as there are important steps to take to preserve and sustain our music value as Nigeria is concerned.

I am available to participate in any befitting role to coordinate new and existing brands and can still resuscitate a rickety but good brand into solidified and functioning brand.

Time is money my brothers and Sisters.

Brain works with mobilized mechanism is stronger than guess work with thousand efforts effort. I have studied and keep studying on how to help the music industry. Those who have passed through me and heard me are always smart personalities in today's world.

With Sweet Music Consulting company be rest assured you can sleep with two eyes closed and when you wake up you will have your breakfast in peace.

Faithfully,
Sweetvine Oladipupo Daniel
IG TW FB @iamsweetvine

Let me work for you today for a better tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Business Name In Cac With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / How Can CBN Black Book Be Accessed? / Top 15 Cyber Security Interview Questions And Answers 2018 You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.