Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt (4695 Views)

BUY Red Striped Shirt For Just #1500 Online / Is It Unfashionable To Wear A Check Shirt On A Striped Trouser? / How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by oyinda3(f): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2010
This is a trend i've been noticing everywhere lately. Maybe it has always existed and i never realized it.
questions to readers then are:

1.do you own a black and white striped shirt?
2.do you notice this trend?
3.do you love or hate it?

Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by oyinda3(f): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2010
i personally love it tongue
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2010

Own everything on this babe on the left. . . . except for the ugly purse.

Which trend is this? spring '07
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by nguage(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2010
FL, I'm hoping you own a longer version of that dress.
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 23, 2010
Nope, but the stripes are thinner. And ofcourse, I wear it with leggings nau
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by nguage(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2010
Oh good. tongue tongue tongue

How's life treating you nowadays?
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2010
Very fine, treating me fine. And I can see that its treating you the same lol

Love these dress
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by nguage(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2010
I'm interested in how you know the weather's treating me fine? I have a thing for chicks with psychic powers in short black and white dresses and no shoes on.
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2010
n-guage:

I'm interested in how you know the weather's treating me fine? I have a thing for chicks with psychic powers in short black and white dresses and no shoes on.
Interesting. . . . so quick to fall for the images I just posted, unusual of you
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by nguage(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2010
Unusual of me to be attracted to beautiful ladies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But on a serious note, I appreciate beauty every time but shut up when my appreciation of beauty may be misconstrued. About falling for women, just not me, not now. I may say it as a joke but they're nothing but conversation enhancers. Of course the only time I'm not joking is when I say I'm head over heels in love with U( S A)
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by madlady(f): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2010
@Poster I have one.
   The black and white stripe dress seems to come out every year,over hear they call it the "Nautical look".

The stripes on mine are broader, I wonder if that's because it's from some time ago undecided
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2010
n-guage:

Unusual of me to be attracted to beautiful ladies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But on a serious note, I appreciate beauty every time but shut up when my appreciation of beauty may be misconstrued. About falling for women, just not me, not now. I may say it as a joke but they're nothing but conversation enhancers. Of course the only time I'm not joking is when I say I'm head over heels in love with U( S A)
Lol I know what you meant at first. Another sweet talking naija man, ko si wahala. sad

Let me not derail Oyindamola's thread lol
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by nguage(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2010
Ha. I'm sorry for derailing o. But you know what cynicism is? This pessimistic attitude that every man is just another sweet talker who wants to chop and go, how about those of us who genuinely care? Goodnight.
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2010
I guess the useless sweet-talking majority messed up things for the genuine caring minority
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2010
I love this look, very summery and breezy. This trend comes out every summer though.
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by shilling(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Very fine, treating me fine. And I can see that its treating you the same lol

Love these dress

Super cute!!
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by ayettymama(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2010
next had a stripe blazer- sick! imma get it!
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by oyinda3(f): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2010
madlady:

@Poster I have one.
   The black and white stripe dress seems to come out every year,over hear they call it the "Nautical look".

hmm interesting. thanks 4 the info. i guess it's a look that never goes out of style.
talking about horizontal stripes make u look fat lipsrsealed
i love the look
Re: Trend: Black And White Striped Shirt by madlady(f): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2010
oyinda.:

hmm interesting. thanks 4 the info. i guess it's a look that never goes out of style.
talking about horizontal stripes make u look fat lipsrsealed
i love the look

I do too.

I had a long cardie , but that's long gone.

Yes they say horizontal stripes make you look fat grin grin, but they are so easy to wear that  embarassed I wear it anyway.

I shall wear mine to work 2day, thanks for reminding me about it.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Professional Graphics Designer?... Come In Here!!!! / Where Can I Get Meladerm / Guys; Checkout Photos Of These Hot N*ked Chicks You Will Want To F*ck – See 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.