Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Valentine's Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Valentine's Day (340 Views)

A Valentine's Day Party (Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Valentine Day Special: Once Upon A Time I Loved You By Soibi Ransom / A Valentine's Day Fiasco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day by mayorcobson(f): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
So it's Valentine day today and I've not seen Wunmi since I got to work. Usually, she comes to my office to say hello to me everyday. You wonder why? She's actually a Corper like me, And we both come from the same town, so we take each other as sisters. So today,I guess something was wrong. Immediately I was less busy,
I rushed down to her office just to know what's wrong

I met her sad and moody, I asked her what was wrong. At first, she was reluctant to talk. I was curious and kept asking because I needed to know. I think all she needed was to talk to someone. Then she said to me, it's a long story. I told her I was ready to hear the story.

But before she started, I quickly dashed down to my office to check if my boss already called for me, Fortunately, she didn't. So I quickly asked for permission and left again for wunmi's office. This time, I was ready to hear her story. I drew the chair closer to her and sat to listen.

She began;

She met this handsome,sweet,rich,6ft tall guy with pink lips just immediately she gained admission into the University of Abuja. She was a fresher and she needed someone to give her the description to where her faculty was. Then Fola walked past as she thought of who to ask, she then beaconed to Fola and asked for the description. Fola willingly took her to the place,she was very grateful. They exchanged numbers.

Wunmi resumed for the semester and started attending lectures. She comes from a Christian home, she decided to join a campus fellowship. She lived a triangular life in school, from lectures to fellowship then back to her hostel.

Fola keeps checking on Wunmi daily. Wunmi got used to fola, so she returns his calls when necessary. Fola became that perfect guy to wunmi. He's so loving and caring. He never allowed her suffer in school. Their friendship continued through wunmi's 100level.

Now wunmi is in 200level and Fola who is in 300level decides to profess his love for wunmi. Guess what? Wunmi has actually been waiting for this moment. She quickly said Yes and they started their relationship. But she added and said No sex in the relationship that she wants to wait till her wedding night.

Kindly continue reading on the blog
mayorcobson..com

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In Nike Art Gallery, A New Dimension Of Artwork / Since We Live In An Imperfect World Your Performance Matters Not, But This Does / These Reminders Will Cause A Change In The Way You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.