Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

An Urgent Need For A Job For My Dad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Urgent Need For A Job For My Dad (444 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Need For A Job For My Dad by Haniel18: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good day great people of nairaland, am a young boy who just got admission into school and facing serious financial troubles. The reason for creating this tread isn't to ask for money but need a good job for my dad. My dad has been jobless for a while nw and the entire burden has been on my mum, I am working and i support with things in the house. The house rent has long been overdue and no sign of help anywhere. He his just frustrated and sad, we all try our best to help him but dat isn't enough. He just need a good job dat he can start and at least do some basic tins at home.
Short description of my dad:
1. My dad is a kind, honest and hardworking man.
2. He his 54 years of age
3. He his a professional driver with over 30 years of experience.
Thinking and depression has been his new found friend for so long. I would love if anyone can help with a link or a direct job for him.
My number incase u want to contact me: 08181882055 Please I beg with God almighty, I really need this big help and favour from anyone in this forum.
Thank you and God bless.
Pls mods kindly push to frontpage to get more audience. Thanks
Re: An Urgent Need For A Job For My Dad by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello. Can't he apply for Uber? so he'll be driving for them.

1 Like

Re: An Urgent Need For A Job For My Dad by Haniel18: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Hello. Can't he apply for Uber? so he'll be driving for them.
Does Uber give cars to people

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money / There Is No Fire At CBN Headquarters, Bank Responds To Incident / 7 Reasons Your Employees Don't Respect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.