Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment (24176 Views)

Lagos Launches New Buses With Free Service On Five Routes / BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by BluntBoy(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
nice
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by babslepe: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2018
micfoley:
Maintenance will always be the issue
I think the maintenance is okay the last batch bought by oshiomole administration worked for 6 years if not more which is a pass mark to me under naija settings
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2018
pedrilo:
spineless obaseki, why comrade bus?

I wonder 0

After all it was not financed with personal resources
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2018
limeta:
Is there no other town in that state other than benin city

Ekpoma, Auchi, Uromi
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Fourwinds: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

Dem no go ever gree they will prefer to be stocking raw cash in offices and homes so in case nobody ask for the money or when the present government is out they will covert the monies to their pocket...bring up a cashless police and see how even our senators will reject it
the reason why snakes started swallowing money
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Suko110(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2018
sportfolder:
Somehow, Nigerian governors are following Lagos examples. Eko o ni baje, Lagos is moving forward while other follow.

Me self no carry last i dey move forward, Abeg naijaBet credit my account.
How u take do am?
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by usibengate(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2018
limeta:
Is there no other town in that state other than benin city
Benin City being the capital city and a metropolitan city of 7 local governments of Edo South. Benin kingdom is made up of this 7 local government, that is wherever you are in any of these local government you are in Benin. Just like the King's square in the city centre of Oredo LGA and University of Benin in outskirts of Benin in another LGA of Egor and Ovia North East. There are other major cities in other senatorial districts. The Esan, Etsako, Owan even some ethnic groups in your acclaimed delta state is an offshoot off Edo tribe and therefore under Edo hegemony. Other language in Edo feel relaxed being in their accesstral home land

Just pay a weekend visit to see for your self and have first hand information.

erico2k2:

Nop just bening, Thank God we broke away from Bendel Satate,Delta would be a shadow by now.I just pity the Esan people, 1st off, name a state after one Language.

Ever since Delta state broke off from Bendel what has been it major achievement, as regards infrastructures even as rich as delta state with huge oil wells. A state that could not build an international airport, hospital, stadium just like Akwa Ibom did, its state university is still a shamble of itself with campuses scattered all over the state like a secondary schools. What a visionless rich state.
Boy grow up soon!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Wake and see governor
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by obinoral1179(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2018
sportfolder:
Somehow, Nigerian governors are following Lagos examples. Eko o ni baje, Lagos is moving forward while other follow.

guy you hammer with this draw ooooo
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by erico2k2(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2018
usibengate:

Benin City being the capital city and a metropolitan city of 7 local governments of Edo South. Benin kingdom is made up of this 7 local government, that is wherever you are in any of these local government you are in Benin. Just like the King's square in the city centre of Oredo LGA and University of Benin in outskirts of Benin in another LGA of Egor and Ovia North East. There are other major cities in other senatorial districts. The Esan, Etsako, Owan even some ethnic groups in your acclaimed delta state is an offshoot off Edo tribe and therefore under Edo hegemony. Other language in Edo feel relaxed being in their accesstral home land

Just pay a weekend visit to see for your self and have first hand information.

Ever since Delta state broke off from Bendel what has been it major achievement, as regards infrastructures even as rich as delta state with huge oil wells. A state that could not build an international airport, hospital, stadium just like Akwa Ibom did, its state university is still a shamble of itself with campuses scattered all over the state like a secondary schools. What a visionless rich state.
Boy grow up soon!

SO my Small statement nah make your body dey boil so grin grin grin
Plz 1st off, go and cure that pimples on ur face, its disgusting.
we do not need international Airport but the Airport newly built in Warri dwarfs your benin Airport which has been in existence since God know when.
Look I do nt need to speak ills of EDO state, the stuff are out there for you to see, even you know it.since EDO state came to be, tell me one institution it created? DElta had since had Poly,Uni and college of Educations.,I have traveld the whole EDO state frm Sapele Rd to Saboginda Ora.have U been to Ogiso Qtrs? U want me to start?bro swallow ur pride and grow up, you are talking about being Rich, are u guys not rich as well, are You not in the ND be default? or una no know say Una dey collect 13% too, oh I 4got your Govt grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by erico2k2(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2018
dicefrost:

Ekpoma, Auchi, Uromi
Those people just NEED WATER grin grin
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by COMPAQ(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Someone should audit the busses in 2020 and let's see what state they are in. Aa
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Raindrops1: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
You are a fool....the Esan people pity your miserable life.
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by hmmmmmnn: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eeeeehhhhhhh eeehhhhhaaeeee
The Lord is good oo
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by KrystosCJ(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Direct bus to Italy dey?
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
erico2k2:

SO my Small statement nah make your body dey boil so grin grin grin
Plz 1st off, go and cure that pimples on ur face, its disgusting.
we do not need international Airport but the Airport newly built in Warri dwarfs your benin Airport which has been in existence since God know when.
Look I do nt need to speak ills of EDO state, the stuff are out there for you to see, even you know it.since EDO state came to be, tell me one institution it created? DElta had since had Poly,Uni and college of Educations.,I have traveld the whole EDO state frm Sapele Rd to Saboginda Ora.have U been to Ogiso Qtrs? U want me to start?bro swallow ur pride and grow up, you are talking about being Rich, are u guys not rich as well, are You not in the ND be default? or una no know say Una dey collect 13% too, oh I 4got your Govt grin grin grin grin
guy go lie down,what did uduaghan do in his tenure rather than destroy houses in d name of building brt lane and bus stops but ended up building houses for mad people,what tangible project has okowa done in his tenure rather than constructing one small street to another.ogwashiku poly that doesn't have electricity or delsu that has campuses like huts all over the place,go and see Edo university at iyamho built by d past governor,gelegele port is under construction and so are other projects. when last did NPA in warri function? or is it the shoprite that is still an uncompleted building. guy hide ur face.
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Thane(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good thing, IVM buses were bought for this purpose. Good one
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by erico2k2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
guy go lie down,what did uduaghan do in his tenure rather than destroy houses in d name of building brt lane and bus stops but ended up building houses for mad people,what tangible project has okowa done in his tenure rather than constructing one small street to another.ogwashiku poly that doesn't have electricity or delsu that has campuses like huts all over the place,go and see Edo university at iyamho built by d past governor,gelegele port is under construction and so are other projects. when last did NPA in warri function? or is it the shoprite that is still an uncompleted building. guy hide ur face.
where did I say Delta state was IT? we are talking EDO state, I was wo ndering why a whole state would be named after just one language, B4 that nimpop brought comparism into it, He brought Airport i nto the matter when he now knew Delata state has a better Airport he resulted to throwing his dummy outta the prawn.
Okowa and Odughan are failed leaders agreed, we need another IBORI.But we where lucky once, have EDO state ever been lucky?
since we left bendel we have
Delta state UNi
College of Education
Delta Poly
PTI got rebranded
We got a new power station built
we got New stadum built
these are just few let me ask you without sounding dweb, what has EDO state done since the days of BENDEL,I do not Know so plz enlighten me so i can add to my knowledge.
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
erico2k2:

where did I say Delta state was IT? we are talking EDO state, I was wo ndering why a whole state would be named after just one language, B4 that nimpop brought comparism into it, He brought Airport i nto the matter when he now knew Delata state has a better Airport he resulted to throwing his dummy outta the prawn.
Okowa and Odughan are failed leaders agreed, we need another IBORI.But we where lucky once, have EDO state ever been lucky?
since we left bendel we have
Delta state UNi
College of Education
Delta Poly
PTI got rebranded
We got a new power station built
we got New stadum built
these are just few let me ask you without sounding dweb, what has EDO state done since the days of BENDEL,I do not Know so plz enlighten me so i can add to my knowledge.
read my post again,those are but a few things,there is bua cement,dangote among others.
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
read my post again,those are but a few things,there is bua cement,dangote among others.
why would U count Private Dangote,Im asking you waht has the State Govt don, waht project since EDO state came to be, fro Oyegun time.I gave you 6 popular ones frm Delta side,So give me three from EDO plz just Three,not private companys or stuff just three Abeg
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
erico2k2:

why would U count Private Dangote,Im asking you waht has the State Govt don, waht project since EDO state came to be, fro Oyegun time.I gave you 6 popular ones frm Delta side,So give me three from EDO plz just Three,not private companys or stuff just three Abeg
gelegele port,Edo university, the power station just commissioned,brt busses for transportation, renovation of schools all over the state,guy dey check news.
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by erico2k2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
gelegele port,Edo university, the power station just commissioned,brt busses for transportation, renovation of schools all over the state,guy dey check news.
gelegele port has been in the News since Bendel State,which Edo state University ahah that Univercity wey nor get Engineering or Law department,?No Medicine? Plz what power Station did Edo State Government buildU see as E dey hard Una to tell us wetin EDO state don do since Bendel StateUna nor Build Airport,, we already have two Seaports in Delta state, we dont need a third o ne! plz enlighten me again
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
erico2k2:

gelegele port has been in the News since Bendel State,which Edo state University ahah that Univercity wey nor get Engineering or Law department,?No Medicine? Plz what power Station did Edo State Government buildU see as E dey hard Una to tell us wetin EDO state don do since Bendel StateUna nor Build Airport,, we already have two Seaports in Delta state, we dont need a third o ne! plz enlighten me again
Edo no far from u to go check out those things if ur Google no dey function and which revenue d seaport don generate for d state?
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
Edo no far from u to go check out those things if ur Google no dey function and which revenue d seaport don generate for d state?
The Seaport is federal nahh, I dey ask U still tell me wetin Edo don do since bendel?
Delta state has Built two Airports one local one international,one near Warri the Other at Asaba, Un people dey sleep.we have since had DELSU and The Poly and colleges.
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by limeta(f): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Omololu2121:
why don't you go there and find out yourself

Ok thank you
Bye
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Cromagnon: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2018
slimfit1:
He couldn't even tar the road and the park. By the way Mr governor we need more of those buses and where is the maintenance garage it's not just showing off buses how long will they last.
you're overthinking it
na just to win next election not sustainabilty
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by Cromagnon: 1:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Xclusivedaniel6:
Is OSHIOMOLE still the governor of Edo state?

Why do nigerians have low class wipe out mentality?
We cut ribbon for everything cos they see us as fools
Lets wait and see the busses in just six months
because nigerians don't know any better
why don't you contest and show them
Re: Edo Mass Transit: 75 New Buses, Ultra-modern Terminals, Cashless Payment by lastdon5: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
sportfolder:

pls can you teach me how you played and won that game?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal / Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) / I Witnessed A Terrible Accident In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.