Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (13379 Views)

Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / House Chores: Should Husbands Chip In? / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by liquid7: 6:32pm On May 22, 2008
Do you know the meaning or marriage?
Why would you pay a woman’s bride price organize an expensive and memorable wedding and at the end of the day you run away with an ex-lover.
That’s stupidity of the highest class and such a person should be kept in a zoo co’s he or she isn’t fit to be call a human being.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is why you make sure the man and woman both spent on the wedding.So at least she too go feel the lose of money when the man kick am out of house.
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by jejelola(f): 6:37pm On May 22, 2008
some times it depends on how he man treats his wife,if the man is the type cant take his wife off young girls ,by this the wife can give the ex -chance, although i will never do such thing to my man, Anything can happen u knw,
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by jejelola(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2008
some times it depends on how the man treats his wife,if the man is the type can't take his eyes off young girls ,by this the wife can give the ex -chance, although i will never do such thing to my man, Anything can happen u knw,
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by jejelola(f): 6:41pm On May 22, 2008
some times it depends on how the man treats his wife,if the man is the type that can't take his eyes off young girls ,by this the wife can give the ex -chance, although i will never do such thing to my man, Anything can happen u knw,
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by liquid7: 5:30pm On May 23, 2008
jejelola:

some times it depends on how the man treats his wife,if the man is the type that can't take his eyes off young girls ,by this the wife can give the ex -chance, although i will never do such thing to my man, Anything can happen u knw,
We hear you first time cheesy
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by amaikama(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
@poster!! the devil is sleeping, please let him sleep the sleep peace as not to wake him up to destroy something good.
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by agathamari(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
they are ex for a reason. you should not have contact with any ex wehter you are a man or a woman once you decide to get married. there is no purpose for it
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by dove24u(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
adeboo:

Any wise woman shouldnt contact her ex while she is married if she wants her home to be in tact.

Her husband shouldnt have to stop the contact, she should do it herself.

Why the Ex-,It belongs to the past. Only a fool live in the past
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by dmy(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2009
interesting.funny enough,i've found myself in the same situation.my "ex"who is now married still keeps in touch.i'm sure she doesnt have any ulterior motive,i still insist on not meeting her and always cal her MRS to remind her that she belongs to someone else now.i think one should break all emotional ties wit ex's once they are married.you can still remain friends but it should be platonic and NEVER cross the LINE!
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
The woman is an adult and she ought to know what is right.
Else, the man can lay his coin on the table, however, what is good for the goose is good for the other
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by mimionye(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2009
it all depends the type of man here,

the woman needs to understand the husband,is he a jealous type,that is, suspicious of rivals,if yes.

than keep off.

please is better not to establish such contact,by the way,what is the contact all about?

you can make new friends not Ex- boy,it does not worth the pains and the distrust in the family.

this is my summission.
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2009
"permit" is a wrong choice of words.

a mature woman will know where to draw the line with exes. Unless of course she's unhappy with her current relationship or simply wants to play the field for whatever reason.
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by benincitys(f): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
what if they have a child together?
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
benincitys:

what if they have a child together?

that changed the whole equation, cos once they have kids together, they are bond for live.
They will walk the kid together down the aisle.
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Not permitted!!wife or husband!!!!!
Re: Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? by OShepherd: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2018
What if U lost contact during d course of the relationship & U never met again untill after a decade plus, both married with kids but still unfulfilled. Meanwhile both of you were d talk of d town then but fate had to pull U apart for further studies. Only for social media to bring U back togeda again accidentally. Hmmmm! Easier said than done: U both need serious grace to keep off each other. You just need to be in such shoes to know how it pinches. What a life of mystery! What a world of uncertainty we live in!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? / Is This A New Scam In Town? Please Help / What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.