Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? (13431 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by BabaOyo(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2013
Having a high spirit this morning, well, as they say Thank God its Friday!!!!
Thank God, no burials to attend and dampen the spirit today!!
I just feel so good its another weekend!!
What better way to unwind this evening if not with my babe!!! Will be taking a good evening out with my wife later today!
A nice serene place with good meaningful music comes to mind!
Not all these "Ko duro soke, se ko wa le" songs......lolllllz!!!
Let's see how much dance step will be remaining in those dance shoes of mine!!
What will you be up to this evening friends?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by kreamidiva(f): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Breastfeeding my son... kiss undecided

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by BabaOyo(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2013
kreami diva: Breastfeeding my son... kiss undecided
Oh ohhhhhh!!
Well as important as it is for lil'man to feed well & good, a little unwinding with macho man wouldn't be a bad idea don't u think?
Don't abandon macho man for the boyz ooooo, less he starts beefing lil'man. Please extend some "favours" to him tonight too!!!
God bless ur baby & ur hobby!!!
Hehehe.....and God bless Mrs Kreamy Diva too!

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by pimplucious: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2013
I've not really been the out going type ever since I've been in Nigeria, but last night I got an invite from and old timer to come hang out tonight guess its gonna be fun
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by BabaOyo(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2013
pimp_lucious :
I've not really been the out going type ever since I've been in Nigeria, but last night I got an invite from and old timer to come hang out tonight guess its gonna be fun
Good to know! I hope your "old timer" is a trusted person?
Feel free, Naija is a great land to unwind in the midst of great cuisine & music. Cheers Pimpylucious

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by vivianc(f): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Would have loved to hit the club and shake what mama gave me To some really good music, buT nah. I don't know, I feel kinda withdrawn lately, guess I'm really really geTTing old. grin grin

Well, I'd be at home sTudying and punching my calculator, summing up this huge amount of money thaT gives me wet dreams all the time, while I sip a glass of cocktail drink I'm making righT now and maybe waTch a movie afTer Then.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by EfemenaXY: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Baba Oyo: Having a high spirit this morning, well, as they say Thank God its Friday!!!!
Thank God, no burials to attend and dampen the spirit today!!
I just feel so good its another weekend!!
What better way to unwind this evening if not with my babe!!! Will be taking a good evening out with my wife later today!
A nice serene place with good meaningful music comes to mind!
Not all these "Ko duro soke, se ko wa le" songs......lolllllz!!!
Let's see how much dance step will be remaining in those dance shoes of mine!!
What will you be up to this evening friends?

Ah! Dem many o!

I'm gonna have some quality 'me' time...

~ Have a nice, relaxing soak in the bubble bath with Radox and Herbal Essence

~ Order for a take-away. Too lazy to cook, besides it's Friday, so Friday tinz... tongue

~ Touch up and give myself a good manicure and pedicure

~ Place my feet up and catch up on all pre-recorded soppy soaps I've missed this week with a box of chocolates bowl of fruits cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by kreamidiva(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Oh ohhhhhh!!
Well as important as it is for lil'man to feed well & good, a little unwinding with macho man wouldn't be a bad idea don't u think?
Don't abandon macho man for the boyz ooooo, less he starts beefing lil'man. Please extend some "favours" to him tonight too!!!
God bless ur baby & ur hobby!!!
Hehehe.....and God bless Mrs Kreamy Diva too!
Awwww. Gracias for d advice.hope u have a good time with ur babe/wife tonite. wink
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by breathless(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Night Vigil

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Tobiegal(f): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nothing serious for me.

After the long drag of traffic getting home,

Would put my boy to sleep, and just relax with my boo watching tv.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by damiso(f): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Trying to study when the whole family is asleep embarassed cry Adult education no be it at all.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Baba Oyo .... Epele nibeyen oh smiley

There's this new burger place just opened in the neighbourhood .... go with family for supper and back home to relax and enjoy my blooming lavenders with fire pit on the deck with my boo & kids running / biking around the yard. Hopefully I get to stay up late tonight , cos last night was a no show for him( mad) grin

Speaking of food, I gotta grab lunch grin

Dami, sorry dear , it's all worth it. Pele grin
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Pataki: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
My miss is away for the weekend. Tv remote control is under check and on standby. Fridge is well stocked. So, after clearing out the weekend laundry......am just gonna lay on the couch, watch all the movies and series I have downloaded on my external drive. Basically just chill at home till I hit the road again on Monday to travel to Germany.
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by henchamb(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Am already out with my frnds.
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Catching up with tv tongue
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Egbagirl(f): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chilling at home?
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Rastamann: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Not Sure yet!
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by purplekayc(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Who wants to know?
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by searay(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
@OP, why must I tell you? You be my Popsy?.

Make I read first oooo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ill be chilling with Ogugua and Sexkil . grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Just returning to the hostel from a school function (that began by 10). Gonna take 3 tabs of paracetamol and hibernate until tomorrow morning. Seems I'm gonna miss my PES tourney with my hallmates. Pity!
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Reachyrich(f): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
I will luv to chill out with my hubby.
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Leave work, Go chop, Gym, Barnes and Noble for Chess and later a movie
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by tunesoft(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
I just chop finis...soon to hit my bed knowing I don't have to wake up for 5 tomorrow...might do somemental calculation as to things needed to buy...(As alert just sound some hours ago)...mayb sip some red wine sha...
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Whisky and coke

With my ganja!

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by dani1luv: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ah! Dem many o!

I'm gonna have some quality 'me' time...

~ Have a nice, relaxing soak in the bubble bath with Radox and Herbal Essence

~ Order for a take-away. Too lazy to cook, besides it's Friday, so Friday tinz... tongue

~ Touch up and give myself a good manicure and pedicure

~ Place my feet up and catch up on all pre-recorded soppy soaps I've missed this week with a box of chocolates bowl of fruits cheesy smiley

What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? SIMPLE QUESTION angry angry angry angry undecided
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by greall1: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Home alone eat and sleep
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by 3RNEST(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
frying fish.....
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by honestivo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
breathless: Night Vigil
I will foLlow suit
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by angelTI(f): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Baba Oyo, na vigil me dey go o
Just came back from work, eating, wud rest for an hr and hit church

Abeg I wan go secure my future with papa God
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
rollin doobies up, room with a jacuzzi tub
Re: What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? by ZUBY77(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Writing my experience in Europe. You can follow it from my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / Is This A New Scam In Town? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.