Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why People Should Not Pay Tithes To Churches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Should Not Pay Tithes To Churches. (389 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People Should Not Pay Tithes To Churches. by Kotodoctor: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Am not against tithing perse. Am against its usage. The end must be the poor.

Many churches have lost site of the end itself. Just like taxes, the end is for the people. When tax no longer meet the end use. People naturally start revolt.

Many of the men of God use term like tithe is a "must"

When this come to focus, I like to always start with the men of God.

First many of them by laws of scriptures have been disqualified giving that they are not from the order of aaron. If by spiritual convenants. Christ is my priest. So who is that pastor again?

I hate it when this cheap priest claim glory for no reason. Many of them just twist the scriptures even the one that claim to be prophets still wants tithes. Since when do prophets in scriptures collect tithes. This churches led by fake men of God don't know the aNutting about scriptures. Futunately for them they have even more ignorant followers.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Popular Pastor, Dele Taiwo Welcomes First Child / Rhapsody Of Realities Dev. Feb. 25th, The Lord Is Your Extraordinary Strategist / How To Tap God’s Favour Through Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.