Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (73832 Views)

Just One Year After Burial, TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Tombstone Burns Down / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) / 13 Years After Burial, Body Of Herbalist Allegedly Refuses To Decay (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by DavidEsq(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Illiteracy wld not kill us. Buhari's dullness is not awa portion. I read the story, expecting to read opinions from science professionals and not just limited to some crack ass pastor, yakking about sainthood. It's terrible how we make little use of education, yet we claim to slave ourselves to get it.
The journalist is an olodo

1 Like

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by DavidEsq(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
The gods of our land Are greater than yaweh and Allah tongue
Since u believe such, why haven't they hepped u wit the pin code to live forever na?

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Ellabae(f): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Even to decay again Na wahala.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Praktikals(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Pls stop skipping your medications.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by henroe2k2(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2018
The catholics would call this man a saint if he was a christian... Now that he is not, what then do we call him
I tell u, a saint is a saint, whether Christian or not... This man should be accorded all the benefits that's accorded a saint...
The whites have deceived us enough...
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by jeroba1(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2018
Gentlelord:
*in Chinwetala Agu's voice "ekùesu romancie mammy water"
Saint Herbalist
human beings are from dust and you must return to dust.for him not to turn to dust means land rejected him.because is not pure.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Toktee(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
adonbilivit
You better believe it,my dad did same,before he died,he said if he died,that he should be burried within three days and no formalin should touch him,three days after his death,his body was still fresh,everybody was confused,he was not even sick,at 96,he trek more than twenty kilos without walking aid.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Toktee(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2018
DavidEsq:
Illiteracy wld not kill us. Buhari's dullness is not awa portion. I read the story, expecting to read opinions from science professionals and not just limited to some crack ass pastor, yakking about sainthood. It's terrible how we make little use of education, yet we claim to slave ourselves to get it.
The journalist is an olodo
Fa chicha,why don't you tell us the reason behind the whole thing?
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by EarthXmetahuman: 7:33am On Feb 19, 2018
DavidEsq:

Since u believe such, why haven't they hepped u wit the pin code to live forever na?
I already have the pin code.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Sirdiq21: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2018
grayht:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

Must you?
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Emmahunk(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Have you ever heard of the word "heresy"?
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by EarthXmetahuman: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Emmahunk:

Have you ever heard of the word "heresy"?
the whole christian and Islam religion are heresy to the gods of our land.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by chindoone(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
adonbilivit
this quote of *picture or ?* makes my day anytime I scroll down comment section
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Gentlelord(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2018
jeroba1:
human beings are from dust and you must return to dust.for him not to turn to dust means land rejected him.because is not pure.

hmm then what have you to say about the beatified and canonized catholic saints?
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by darelar(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Similar things happen to one imam in my town in ogun State around 2017. His white clothes that was used to buried him was intact without stains. The pictures was posted to facebook during the process of bringing him out and reburied.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2018
dre11:

Herbalist’s Corpse Turns Museum 13 Years After Burial

Local Embalment.

http://sunnewsonline.com/herbalists-corpse-turns-museum-13-years-after-burial/

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by DavidEsq(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
I already have the pin code.
Huh?

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by DavidEsq(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Toktee:
Fa chicha,why don't you tell us the reason behind the whole thing?
See how Buhari sense don fall on u. Is dat wat my grouse is about? I'm talking of the journalist doing a proper and intellingent job as is expected of a journalist and u are spewing ur Buharificated ignorance here angry
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by prettyirene: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2018
if he was a Catholic, he would have been a saint or colonized as a saint
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Uzyvicks(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Piture or...
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Seandavid(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2018
the name of the man is LINUS!

God is wonderful!
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by newslifeop: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by webngnews: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by VeeJay95(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
adonbilivit
grin grin

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
supermanng:
This is what some traditions refer to as vampire.

The guy told them to bury him by the road side so that his spirit might keep causing accident on that road and suck human blood from the scene.

A corpse that refuse to decay after many years is feeding on something. It's spiritual science not for the feeble mind.

You are on point
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
abeg how does it affect me?
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by wealthtrak: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
dre11:

Herbalist’s Corpse Turns Museum 13 Years After Burial

http://sunnewsonline.com/herbalists-corpse-turns-museum-13-years-after-burial/

Wow! The man's spiritual energy
or vibration was very high just like
a few others over several millenia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.