Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Investors Needed For This Lucrative Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Needed For This Lucrative Business (687 Views)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For This Lucrative Business by Emeks008(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello investors in the house, am here to introduce to you a very lucrative business that you can invest your money into and have a very good returns at the end of the investment.

Not all investment plan turn out to yield good interest for investors. Most time I see people investing huge amount of money into Real Estate but at the end, there won't be buyer for such luxurious houses because an average Nigerian cannot afford to buy such house or landed properties.

Have you ever think of investing your money into what almost all Nigerian can afford? Investing your money into what children and adult can buy over and over again and they will still come back for more. Let me go straight to the investment plan am talking about
Soft Drink production business.

That's the lucrative business am talking about. It's the biggest of all for now and it's not going to go down because of huge market demands. Nigeria has a population of over 180m people and its still growing besides, the weather in Nigeria is relatively hot which give the business another advantage to sell the more.

I have been into production line since 2009 and I know much about this business and how lucrative it is and all marketing strategies needed for the business to move ahead of others in the compititive market.

Am presently a consultant in softdrinks, flavored drinks, and yoghurt production. I have made different brands and different flavoureds for different clients in Nigeria.

I have a good business plan for any interested investor that is ready to invest in this business and I also have photos of brands that I have produced so far for my clients.

For further discussion with me on this business and how much you needs to invest in this business, please add me on whatsapp with this number 08035232629.
Re: Investors Needed For This Lucrative Business by Emeks008(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
The market developer said the statistics
showed that 38.68 million litres of soft drinks
were sold in Nigeria in 2016.

“This puts Nigeria behind only the United
States (114.75), China (88.18) and Mexico
(45.30) in the top markets ranking.

“Nigeria’s fast-growing population brings with
it a continuing demand for soft drinks,
especially as the climate is quite hot.

“Urbanisation also drives demand for ready to
drink soft drinks amongst busy, on-the-go
consumers.

(1) (Reply)

I help Nigerians freelancer to Set-up and verifiy USA Upwork.com Profile / Sell Or Advice A Printer For Me / CEE-C Bbnaija Leading Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.