Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dagrin Is Not Dead: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Is Not Dead: (10889 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dagrin Is Not Dead: by tosenbaba(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2010
Contrary to rumours making the rounds that rapper Dagrin who has been under admission at LUTH, following a horrendous car crash that left him unconscious since early Wednesday, has passed, we are pleased to inform you that the young man is very much alive, responding to treatment and surrounded by his close friends and family members.

Our reporter, who has spoken with his manager, as well as LUTH staff, says the rapper is 'in a more stable state' and already out of Intensive Care, after undergoing another successful operation on Friday.

A top industry source, who was allowed to see him on Friday, also confirmed there's 'no cause for alarm'.

It is believed that he was transfered from ICU to the private wing of the teaching hospital, Saturday. His minders were trying to make deposit payment for the transfer, when NET visited eary Saturday.

Dagrin was involved in an accident in the early hours of Wednesday, in Mushin, Lagos, on his way home.

He was initially rushed to a nearby hospital Tai Solarin Hospital, before he was transferred to LUTH.

There has been an outpour of emotions, since the news broke about his accident and situation – with hundreds of thousands praying ceaselessly for his quick recovery.

'I'm with Dagrin now, and he's getting better', his label mate DJ Zeez told friends through a Blackberry broadcast message, late Saturday. 'Please for God's sake, stop the rumours. Dagrin is alive and well' he stated.

check out, http://www.nightlifeafrica.co.uk/extra_news.ph
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by Nigerd(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2010
tosenbaba:

Contrary to rumours making the rounds that rapper Dagrin who has been under admission at LUTH, following a horrendous car crash that left him unconscious since early Wednesday, has passed, we are pleased to inform you that the young man is very much alive, responding to treatment and surrounded by his close friends and family members.

Our reporter, who has spoken with his manager, as well as LUTH staff, says the rapper is 'in a more stable state' and already out of Intensive Care, after undergoing another successful operation on Friday.

A top industry source, who was allowed to see him on Friday, also confirmed there's 'no cause for alarm'.

It is believed that he was transfered from ICU to the private wing of the teaching hospital, Saturday. His minders were trying to make deposit payment for the transfer, when NET visited eary Saturday.

Dagrin was involved in an accident in the early hours of Wednesday, in Mushin, Lagos, on his way home.

He was initially rushed to a nearby hospital Tai Solarin Hospital, before he was transferred to LUTH.

There has been an outpour of emotions, since the news broke about his accident and situation – with hundreds of thousands praying ceaselessly for his quick recovery.

'I'm with Dagrin now, and he's getting better', his label mate DJ Zeez told friends through a Blackberry broadcast message, late Saturday. 'Please for God's sake, stop the rumours. Dagrin is alive and well' he stated.

are u tryin u make a thread? cant u c that this an old news, the guy is EX
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by dominique(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2010
poster you think we're as def and clueless as you?
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by Virgo83(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2010
@Poster::
hope you are at your senses. Nairalanders were more updated than this, ok
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by chibaby5(f): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2010
@post

only if ds waz actually da case. wuda been a much better newz cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2010
At this point, I think it's safe to assume Da Grin's dead, much as many would prefer to believe otherwise.
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by googles: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

how i wish cry
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by StudioCFR(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
Funny guys
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by naija007: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
dagrin will live forver!

Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by asamuel: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2010
buy everything you need from www.kalahari.com.ng like Dagrin before he died

www.kalahari.com.ng
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2010
asamuel:

buy everything you need from www.kalahari.com.ng like Dagrin before he died

www.kalahari.com.ng

Trust you to cash in on the death of someone. Typically Nigerian, I guess.
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
wish d news is tru, we will miss u. R I P
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by oddworldstranger(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2010
Guy you are very funny
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by asukson(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hi fellow landers pls can someone tell me which of de stories to believe about Da Grin.
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by bayolove(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
da grin is dead but for me i still feel he his alive.He is my mentor

Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by modelloo(m): 1:12am On Apr 29, 2010
so sad.
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by Saazy(f): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
I'm with Dagrin now, and he's getting better', his label mate DJ Zeez told friends through a Blackberry broadcast message, late Saturday. 'Please for God's sake, stop the rumours. Dagrin is alive and well' he stated.

mista poser if ur wit da grin then im sad cos that will be hell but i take it that you re peaping to see him in heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dwen nxy tou peap,tell him we all luv him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by regone: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
how true is this
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by bayolove(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2010
i dont believe what you guys are saying how true is it
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by Nobody: 11:32am On May 05, 2010
@tosinadeda

i believe u.

this topic is too sensitive, i am still wondering
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On May 08, 2010
Siena:

Trust you to cash in on the death of someone. Typically Nigerian, I guess.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dagrin Is Not Dead: by koolaid23: 9:06pm On May 21, 2010
Then all this tributes of a thing are bluff You are insane, Perhaps, he is in your house, GOAT!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice / Photos:Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Tours Lagos Slums With Her Fans / Favorite Nigerian Celebrity Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.