Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me (1061 Views)

Why Are Adult Christians Ashamed To Speak About Sexuality In Public Places?Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by 2morogobeta(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
i am so ashamed of my life

uni drop out

i have only just got a job, but it isnt a graduate job but at least i can say im working

brother disabled

mother recently dead

im very poor and on government welfare

i look terrible

i am trying to get into university for this september but struggling like im struggling with everything in my life

im so ashamed, i looked at my past school mates on facebook today - all of them, even the ones who were once useless in school, all graduates and doing well

i have nothing good to show for my life

i am too ashamed to go out as i dont want to bump into any of them, im so ashamed of the state of my life today

how did this happen?

me who was once a bright young girl with a bright future...
now my life is a mess, with so many mistakes from my past. when i was 14, i never in a million years thought my life would be this hell today.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Gracespecial101(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Babe, Sister, Aunty all I have to say is

CALM DOWN TIME SHALL TELL

don't be surprised u re still better than most of them that are graduates. So like i said ..

TIME SHALL TELL

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by 2morogobeta(f): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gracespecial101:
Babe, Sister, Aunty all I have to say is

CALM DOWN TIME SHALL TELL

don't be surprised u re still better than most of them that are graduates. So like i said ..

TIME SHALL TELL

that is my only prayer sister

i turn 25 this december

big milestone

no acheivement

but im hoping 30 which is an even bigger milestone that by then i wil have all those goodies

husband
children
first degree
house
money
fame
successful career and more

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by marttol: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Probz(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Email me again and stick to my advise this time round. I beg you in the name of God.
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by 2morogobeta(f): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2018
i no longer have ocd

Probz:
Email me again and stick to my advise this time round. I beg you in the name of God.
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:
i no longer have ocd
wat is ocd
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Probz(m): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:
i no longer have ocd

These things don’t just disappear. Email me again.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Probz(m): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
wat is ocd

Stay out of it. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Probz:

Stay out of it. Idiot.
some people are just born unfortunate
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Probz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
some people are just born unfortunate

People like you.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Probz:

People like you.
y u dey troll me 4 this fyne afternoon grin
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Gracespecial101(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

that is my only prayer sister

i turn 25 this december

big milestone

no acheivement

but im hoping 30 which is an even bigger milestone that by then i wil have all those goodies

husband
children
first degree
house
money
fame
successful career and more

Amen
The ant never gets tired of working so
Better Don't get tired

And by the way Am a guy
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Kingsoul1(m): 2:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by 2morogobeta(f): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
sagitarus

PlaceVendome:
whats your zodiac sign . maybe i can help you
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by HoodBillionaire: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
everybody shud carry dia cross
who gives a fuc about your current situation.
go fuc yourself
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
You must have led a very reckless life at some point & people were telling you to stop but you kept telling them - "It's my life" and "Only god can judge me"

How did I know? It's typical of ALMOST all the Nigerian ladies. They post these craps on their whatsapp, facebook, BBM & instagram statuses - using it as an excuse perpetrate all kinds of abominable & immoral acts.

The thing is, while your mates were busy getting their shiits together by living a purposeful life - You wasted time, and now does time waste you.

Do not attempt to go to any church or mosque seeking solace or assistance. They will all take advantage of you in one way or the other. Just be your self and stop broadcasting your problems & inadequacies to people. Truth is, most of them are happy you're in such a mess. Focus on your job & don't get distracted by your former sugar-daddies or yahoo-yahoo fvckboys.

I wish you all the best & hope all your dreams eventually come true.

One more thing, stay away from that asshole asking you to PM him. He will only use your pvssy to pass time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by 2morogobeta(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Zoharariel:
You must have led a very reckless life at some point & people were telling you to stop but you kept telling them - "It's my life" and "Only god can judge me"

How did I know? It's typical of ALMOST all the Nigerian ladies. They post these craps on their whatsapp, facebook, BBM & instagram statuses - using it as an excuse perpetrate all kinds of abominable & immoral acts.

The thing is, while your mates were busy getting their shiits together by living a purposeful life - You wasted time, and now does time waste you.

Do not attempt to go to any church or mosque seeking solace or assistance. They will all take advantage of you in one way or the other. Just be your self and stop broadcasting your problems & inadequacies to people.[b] Truth is, most of them are happy you're in such a mess. [/b]Focus on your job & don't get distracted by your former sugar-daddies or yahoo-yahoo fvckboys.

I wish you all the best & hope all your dreams eventually come true.

One more thing, stay away from that asshole asking you to PM him. He will only use your pvssy to pass time.

how do you know most are happy im in such mess?

thats what i was thinking but my brother said i am being paranoid
but i get the impression that some people deep down like me being in a mess, that their life is better than mine, makes them feel better about themself

(1) (Reply)

Do Africans & African Americans Hate Each Other / Embroidering Embroidered Golf Shirts / What Do You Think About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.