Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? (526 Views)

Is Death The End Of The Road? / Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) / Am I The Cause Of My Mothers Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? by 2morogobeta(f): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2018
my mother died of cancer

im ashamed

please dont judge me

im ashamed because of the following reasons...

1. i was a born again christian always talking about God / and always so focused on my future.. those who were atheists / were not serious back then.. are now doing better than me, whilst me who was a christian has a destroyed life including dead mother

2. HEAR ME OUT FIRST! in the year 2012... I did mock some people who had a dead parent (when i was a teen)
example :

a. a girl who was supposed to be my friend when we were in school but started to bully me... so in anger i wrote her a message and in the message i did write that her dead father would be ashamed of her for that behaviour

b. a boy who started to maltreat me because i did not give into his sexual wishes i said to him in anger that it is good that his dad is dead so he doesnt have to see what type of horrible son he has

c. a girl who was supposed to be my friend started to bully me.. so in anger i told her she will die of that her illness and God hates her

d. finally, when i had a mental break down/ so mentally unwell i went to a psychiatric hospital, i tweeted to rihanna that it is good her grandmother is dead, and i also told another celebrity that i did not like that her mother will die young

... i have not done such since then and i never will..

but i feel as though is this my bad karma?

im so ashamed.
Re: Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? by Martinez19(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2018
No it's not. There are people who have done worse and are far better and comfortable in life.

But if I may ask, why did you do all those things?

1 Like

Re: Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? by 2morogobeta(f): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2018
Martinez19:
No it's not. There are people who have done worse and are far better and comfortable in life.

But if I may ask, why did you do all those things?

Mental breakdown

And anger of retaliation to those who mistreated me

I'm not a bad person to naturally nor do I do not such now

I've been blaming myself and fear my enemies are laughing at me

Why did she die then
Re: Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? by Amberon11: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Was upset at you earlier for insulting God in your previous post but now I realise that you just need help.
Re: Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? by Martinez19(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

Mental breakdown

And anger of retaliation to those who mistreated me

I'm not a bad person to naturally nor do I do not such now

I've been blaming myself and fear my enemies are laughing at me

Why did she die then
anger of retaliation? Where you emotional or physically abused as a child? Take calm okay. No one is judging you. Forget about your enemies, I know it's painful but there is nothing you can do about them.
Re: Is My Mothers Death The Result Of My Bad Karma? by Martinez19(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Op, can you dm me, I would like to speak with you this evening. Cheers. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can This Act Be Considered Fornication??? / . / Young Nigerian Blogger Comes Hard On Daddy Freeze On His Incessant Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.