Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter (1160 Views)

American Rapper Quavo And His Ex Girlfriend Saweetie Fights Inside An Elevator / Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / U. S Rapper Quavo Signs 14 Year Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter by alexhman: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Following rumours that Karrueche Tran and Migos rapper Quavo dated briefly last year, the model just fuelled the speculations after a tweet from her Twitter account came out which read, " U OWE ME A D*$K PIC.

But people are confused and thinking that her Twitter account may have been hacked because she's currently dating American football wide receiver, Victor Cruz.

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/owe-dk-pic-karrueche-tran%e2%80%8f-rapper-quavo-twitter/

Re: 'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter by thesicilian: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Hegoat and shegoat.
Re: 'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter by introvertious: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
All i see is DISK...i dont know what your mind is telling you
Re: 'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter by princechurchill(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Am still searching for her talent
Re: 'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2018
introvertious:
All i see is DISK...i dont know what your mind is telling you

angry

☣ ☠

And something that looks like powerbank

☣ ☠
Re: 'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter by mikejj(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2018
grin i think apc needs to sign bakayoko

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2018: What's Alex Stand As Leo Real Girlfriend Photos Surfaced / Davido Wins Artiste Of The Year At Headies 2018 Awards / Beyoncé 'buys Her Own Church In New Orleans' Weeks After Over 900 Peoples Storme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.