Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

PHOTOS: Ice Prince, 2baba And Other Stars Turn Up For M.I Abaga’s “rendezvous” P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Ice Prince, 2baba And Other Stars Turn Up For M.I Abaga’s “rendezvous” P (434 Views)

Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ice Prince, 2baba And Other Stars Turn Up For M.I Abaga’s “rendezvous” P by laidelaitan(f): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2018
PHOTOS: Ice Prince, 2Baba and Other Stars Turn Up for M.I Abaga’s “Rendezvous” Private Party

Yesterday fans and collegue(s) of Nigerian hip-hop icon; M.I Abaga turned up en mass for the private party of the rappers new project titled “Rendezvous”.
READ: M.I Abaga’s “Rendezvous” Is a Decent Crossroad Of Musical Diversity
The fiften track palylist which features an array of popular and new school artistes was released on the 9th of February and the success of its release was celebrated
with a house/pool party last night in Lagos.

Celebrities who were in attendance include; 2Baba, Skales, Ade Bantu, Ice Prince, YCee, Ehiz, Jimmie as well as; Falz, Yung L, Ckay, Odunsi the Engine, Tomi Thomas, Ajebutter 22 and Ghost (Show Dem Camp) who were featured on the Rendezvous playlist.
More photos on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/19/photos-ice-prince-2baba-stars-turn-m-i-abagas-rendezvous-private-party/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince, 2baba And Other Stars Turn Up For M.I Abaga’s “rendezvous” P by chriskosherbal(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2018
Enjoy guyz

But play safe.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tekno Speak With Fake American Accent (VIDEO) / WOW! 80-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo And One Of His Wives Welcomes A Set Of Twins / Juice And Squeeze..... Who Wins When It's Just Sex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.