Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 (7776 Views)

How To Negotiate Your Salary For A Promotion: Tips And Tricks / Improve Your Ict Skill In 2018 With Certification. / List Of The Best Online Jobs For Students In Nigeria That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by sexdoll: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
seenga:
Teach me na bros
Bet9ja dun too chop me

Before nko?

E suppose chop you wella until you master the best markets wey suit you wella wey you suppose dey play.

There's no other secret apart from that.
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
vivypretty:

what do you offer if you don't mind?
I got my first order from there.

Articles for blogs
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
mrphysics:

Do you use Grammarly?

Grammarly to....?
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
I'm having a major problem on upwork right now. A client refused paying after I spent 7hrs on his work. He attempted to withdraw his money from Escrow and I declined and filed dispute. IF you have any idea on such matters, please can you help me? I'll need your number so we'll chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by seenga(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
I wan play ur market bros
sexdoll:

Before nko?

E suppose chop you wella until you master the best markets wey suit you wella wey you suppose dey play.

There's no other secret apart from that.
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by Celsony: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
telim:
Just learn scarce skills that are monitizeable eg web scraping, downloading and uploading bot using c#, vb etc or any program that support GUI. Then join IM forums, make your bot public and make it a monthly subscription bot.
This is the only way to earn good money instead of earning monthly stipends from fiverr.

Pls tell me more all these mentioned above, i am interested. How do i learn?

1 Like

Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by sexdoll: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
seenga:
I wan play ur market bros

A very safe market is over 1.5

That na my market.
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by Subudu(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Grammarly to....?
No wonder you have not gotten your first job.
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Subudu:

No wonder you have not gotten your first job.
Please tell me more
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by Surdking(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Adverts247:
This is so true, I have been a free lance graphic designer since i left school and it has really been helping!

Nevertheless, for your professional logos | Branding & Re-branding | Complimentary Cards | Graphic Designs:

Contact 08104039504 (Whatsapp only)

Thanks
Bro please which software are you using for your designs
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
mrphysics:

Do you use Grammarly?

Bro, abeg follow me talk na
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Adverts247:
This is so true, I have been a free lance graphic designer since i left school and it has really been helping!

Nevertheless, for your professional logos | Branding & Re-branding | Complimentary Cards | Graphic Designs:

Contact 08104039504 (Whatsapp only)

Thanks
Bro pls can you teach me?
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by kirchofff(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2018
telim:
Just learn scarce skills that are monitizeable eg web scraping, downloading and uploading bot using c#, vb etc or any program that support GUI. Then join IM forums, make your bot public and make it a monthly subscription bot.
This is the only way to earn good money instead of earning monthly stipends from fiverr.
bro please tell me more about this, contact me on bigjoereloaded@gmail.com
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by tosyne2much(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2018
vivypretty:
join their forums, where you meet people like you, those better than you and those you are better than.eg fiverrforum
There they discuss several things like personal challenges and success stories.
Always be active in such forums and try to be online.
Kindly reply your PM ma
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2018
yh
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by Ajibolatao(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
telim:
Hi, please, what do you mean by IM forum?
Re: Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 by planetfood: 5:55am On Apr 24, 2018
telim:
pls sent u a pm, however my email address is emioghai@gmail.com. I really need to conect with u pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Professor / Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland / Cinematography Or Photography; Which One Should I Opt For To Learn??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.