Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Regret Coming To Manchester United - Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Regret Coming To Manchester United - Pogba (1075 Views)

Chelsea Complete Deal, Star To Arsenal?, Man United Pogba Swap, Duo To Liverpool / Mourinho Was The Problem At Manchester United - Pogba / Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United: Pogba Miss City Derby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To Manchester United - Pogba by Hotsports: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2018
France’ midfield maestro, Paul Pogba who reportedly had an outburst with manager, Jose Mourinho, according to L’Equipe, has told close friends that he regretted coming back to Manchester United to work under controversial Portuguese Manager Jose Mourinho.

The former Juventus player has not featured for a full 90 minutes game in his last 3 matches for Manchester United. Having been criticized by the Red Devils’ fans and Manager for under-performing since January. Pogba is unhappy in United mainly because of Mourinho’s decision to play him in a deeper midfield position rather than the attacking role he is familiar with.

Pogba returned to Manchester United for a record £89 transfer in the summer of 2016 after a success spell with Juventus. He was furious at Mourinho’s decision after his was substituted during Manchester United 2-0 defeat to Spurs.

With recent links to Real Madrid, Pogba, the out of favour midfielder may be on his way out of Old Trafford. Events in the summer will determine.

http://hotsportstv.com/regretting-pogba-may-settle-real-madrid/

Re: I Regret Coming To Manchester United - Pogba by marveangel(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2018
I don't believe this
Re: I Regret Coming To Manchester United - Pogba by Betdey: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
How good are your prediction skills?

Play our #BetdeyPredict game today

Predict the correct fulltime scores in tomorrow's #UEFAChampionsLeague match and stand the chance to win N1,000.

Make your predictions here >> www./betdeypredict

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria As He Gives His Fans "Chop Knuckle" / What Lautech 100 Level Students Were Caught Doing In Class / Video Of Manchester United Fans Fasting And Praying On The Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.