Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze (463 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze by LifestyleTonite: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has caution the leader of the free the sheeple movement, OAP Daddy Freeze, who is always criticizing pastors. The actor took to his Instagram page to call the OAP out stating that his constant criticism of pastors is not adding any soul to the kingdom of God.

He wrote:

Stop claiming to be a “born again Christian”, you’re not, Jesus preached SALVATION, not to criticize Pastors… @daddyfreeze I’m so angry right now because you keep hiding under the umbrella of “I’m a born again Christian” to justify your propaganda, how is exposing a Pastor adding a soul to the kingdom of God? You’ll only succeed in stopping a few from paying money to churches, but have you won those set of people to Jesus? Will that make those people leave their SIN or stop them from fornicating, adultery, armed robbery, kidnapping, cheating etc? No, if you want to criticize pastors as an OAP, fine, go ahead,talking is what you do for a living, but if you claim to be a born again christian, sorry sir, criticizing pastors was never part of what jesus told us, he brought salvation, not division… If you think any pastor is FAKE, let God be the judge because He is the only one that is Perfect... I have not read it anywhere in the bible from Genesis to Revelation where Jesus asked us to go out and expose pastors, or criticize tithing, neither did his disciples, so which bible is this spiritual hypocrite reading from? Honestly, I’m just mad right now, Jesus is our mirror as Christians, and if all through his ministry, he came with the message of Salvation, even so did his disciples, so where did @daddyfreeze get this idea of saying his ministry in life is to expose pastors? Which verse in the bible did he get that from?

https://www.wotzup.ng/uche-maduagwu-daddy-freeze/

Re: 'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
What is so special about chrisainity?
Re: 'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze by spartan117(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
olihilistic:
What is so special about chrisainity?
I'll tell you: ZOE the God kind of life
Re: 'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze by LAFO: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: 'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
well said, the goal is to win soul's to Christ and nt to his tu-wee-ta page.mtcheeeew
Re: 'stop Claiming To Be A Born Again Christian' – Uche Maduagwu To Daddy Freeze by LifestyleTonite: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Not Wear Black To Mourn My Daughter" , Says Ebony's Father / Kierra Sheard Fab In Curv Bella-styled Multi Stripe Dress / Bbnaija 2018: Why Cee-c Is Too Dangerous For Me – Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.