Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

2018 Profitable Investment For Silent Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2018 Profitable Investment For Silent Investors (509 Views)

Check Here: For Your Desired Viable/profitable Investment Blueprints / Profitable Investment In Nigeria With Little Or Minimal Capital / Profitable Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Profitable Investment For Silent Investors by Futureinvestors(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dear Investors,

Please note here I have profitable running investment($) and it's profit growth efficient.
All I need from any prospective investor is to help them invest as low as NGN250,000K to NGN1,000,000 and I will deliver to them NGN30,000K to NGN50,000K and NGN150,000K to NGN200,000K Monthly without excuses or failure.

There are so many unexplored money making opportunities out there but ignorance had the best of many, hence they are too blindd see let alone believe such opportunity exist before heir very eyes.

NIGERIANS are fond of asking what is it that you do with much guarantee on ROI. It's on record that when you reveal too much to Nigerians as they always want to together full details of the in and out of any investment idea not because they are interested in investing but because they want to steal your knowledge and use it to their own benefit and boycott your ideas, knowledge, skills, hardwork etc. Success is not CHEAP and nothing is FREE.

For this reason, we're making our business ideas proprietary with transparency among all parties involved and not discrete. Interested investors are solely required to act as a silent investor and be guaranteed of his/her monthly returns.

I'm a Lagos based businessman and an investor, and I'm open for business all day.
If you want to meet with me fine. I met many too and some were profitable others were not...
Yo can't change an man in one day. Many want to see on top their and see where it goes and return.
My friend put away such attitude and move forward successfully.

Thank u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please Contact me here let's talk:
CALL/WhatsApp : +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9*
Re: 2018 Profitable Investment For Silent Investors by Futureinvestors(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
We're running good...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Websites To Learn Something New / Make Real Money From NETQUBE / 3 Easy Ways To Make Quick Cash On Pukena.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.